Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Hoping I can finally grab a pair this time around. With people stating there is heel slippage due to the shoe loosening after wear, may aim for a 11.5.

Yeah I have two pairs, one TTS and one 1/2 down. 1/2 down is the move.
I recommend doing a half sz down from your regular sz…….

Have both of you worn them a bit? Are your pairs broken-in?

I have two pairs and .5 down (yellow) was not the power move but feasible, the TTS (OG studio) seems perfect - but I haven't unds either... just tried on.

I have two pairs and .5 down (yellow) was not the power move but feasible, the TTS (OG studio) seems perfect - but I haven't unds either... just tried on.
I have the yellow pair in my normal size. Have worn them multiple times and don't see any reason to size down on any future release.

I have the yellow pair in my normal size. Have worn them multiple times and don't see any reason to size down on any future release.

Yeah, that's my sentiment as well. With that composite toe, will stick with TTS... .5 down is prolly gucci with narrow footers.

Yup I had the original pair a .5 size down and it just didn’t work. The steel toe makes it impossible.

The shoe is just a sloppy fit so you can’t tie them as cool TTS. But they don’t feel big after wearing them a ton. I also know a lot of you guys wear 8 different sizes so honestly never know

BCD72F73-8A81-4D4F-B9EB-140C5EA12D7B.jpeg

Yes I have both the blue and yellow pairs….I wear blue all the time, and they do stretch, order a 12.5 men’s for both, the 13 would have been way too big.

Honestly feel like these were just made weird.

All y’all saying .5 down.

My big toe doesn’t understand
Maybe just need to break em in or something

Yeah I’ve worn both a lot. The 0.5 down pair was tight at first but broke in nicely and is perfect now. The TTS pair is fine laced tight, but it creased pretty badly in the toebox. No creasing issues with 0.5 down. Hope that helps.

I believe that these fit TTS in length, but they are loose around the ankle. Lacing them tight has been fine for me at TTS.

Thanks to everyone for your replies. They do seem to be made a bit odd... overzealous simplicity at its best.

Since I own both TTS and .5 down, seems like I just need to start wearing them to find out for myself and be prepared for future colorways.

Back
Top Bottom