NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

I knew it would be like this because school is out. The Kobe Finals will be even crazier!!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

they are already camping out here in HOHLA!! smh

Funny thing is, I know the dudes that are camping out there. I met them at the yeezy release in Vegas. So serious about there sneaker game fellas its not evenfunny. I mean I wouldnt do it, so i give them props for doing it.

nah...what they're doin is their prerogative, but it's dumb. i'll props to those who choose to better their lives rather than those who waste theirtime...lives...

So...these extremely pathetic posers show up a week early, or 4 days early? Do you expect to sell them for a grand or something? Its amazing these arethe same guys that have been doing this for years here in L.A. Its frustrating to deal with this. Im soo close yet soo far, because I have to deal with theselame, america's best dance crew imitating, sneaker hording, virgin, morons.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Funny thing is, I know the dudes that are camping out there. I met them at the yeezy release in Vegas. So serious about there sneaker game fellas its not even funny. I mean I wouldnt do it, so i give them props for doing it.

Serious about their sneaker game, please! They are in it for the money! period. They can pay some one else to get in line and hustle elsewhere for more money.They don't know.

can't understand why some people feel the need to line up days in advance... ridiculous...

to each his own, I guess...

as for me, time = money, and I don't like to waste it...

Wow....lining up that early!? And here I thought I was going to go out of the way and line up 1 day early.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Does anyone have rough estimates for the #'s at HOHLA?

i'm willing to hook someone up with a bumblebee and/or megatron if they can hook me up with a pair of Nike Zoom Kobe IV finals PE (home and/or away)

A few of my boys are out there at HOH LA, they tell me two dudes dropped off 18 chairs, then bounced.

laugh.gif
I KNOW that has to be a few of you..

^^
laugh.gif
at some of these fools..guess they really love transformers..my boy is tryna cop for me but ain't no way he is goin two days earlier then releasedate..

laugh.gif

Redrum SB wrote:

Redrum SB wrote:
GZA73 wrote:
insanity, I could see for Yeezy's, but these?
They're not that serious...

about 20 heads right now, first was there since Sat.
smh, hypebeastin at it's finest.

not only sneakerheads will be beastin on these but TF collectors too. im not surprise if this will be crazier than those Yeezy's

Seriously? All this camping out and beasting? I was figuring i could stop by house of hoops anytime Friday morning and pick these up. I cannot believe theseare gonna be a crazy release like that. They are cool but come on, they aint that cool.

Originally Posted by JAONE626

can't understand why some people feel the need to line up days in advance... ridiculous...

to each his own, I guess...

as for me, time = money, and I don't like to waste it...
For some of these cats it's the other way around.....Money = Time. Can't hate though! Blame Nike for not making mass quantities! You wannasee madness.....let Cinemark put

Transformers 3 in 6 Theaters across the nation and see how ugly things get.

Back
Top Bottom