Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

dammit they ran out :frown:
frown.gif
in pasadena. I need these :frown:
frown.gif

i wish i could have found a 12 in the trainers... i ended up grabbing an 11... maybe someone will want to trade.. if not ill prolly squish my feet into them and run them once or twice then they will be put on ice forever...
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

coppped my pair in pasadena, with ease, and that chick at the store looked gorgeous, especially in the morning.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

feelmode, can you let go of those to me for retail please ? i neeed these
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

I wonder if these weren't labeled the transformer pack, or a premium release, would everyone still be quick to jump on these or not?

i copped my trainers yesterday at active in soho. i got lucky. i went today to cop a pair for my brother and got robbed. i went to micheal k in soho and bought the last pair at the store and they charged me $200.00. i get back home to harlem and go to 145 st sneaker store and see them there. i go in the store and asked if they had my brothers size . dude tells me they got them yesterday and he will give me a size 10 ( my brothers size ) for $ 120.00. then i said im good and he then said 115.00 . i told him i have them already. i was pissed. i looked at the recipt from micheal k to see if i could return them . but they only give you store credit .so i got ..... got. >:
mad.gif

Copped the Trainers and the Huaraches at retail.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Kid LeBron :

first off i bought them from Undftd so i didnt even pay retail.
but im not gonna be selling them unless for some reason i find a 12.. other then that ill prolly just wear them once or twice and keep on to them...

find a 12 and ill gladly trade u tho :wink:
wink.gif
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

emmanuelabor - Check your inbox. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

does any know the biggest size produced? the biggest i've seen is a 13 for all 3 pairs.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Went to DC to get them and one spot didn't have them yet and Major was charging $200 for the Trainer 3's. Yeah right. I really think those dudes believe that they're the only place that gets clothes and sneakers cause as soon as he said that to my girl and I, we laughed, and we just walked out and didn't even speak. So I made a few calls and got them at a Sports Zone for retail. I had to do a little hunting but I got them. The last time I even go down near Major in Georgetown.
"I'm a breath of fresh air/ in a fresh pair."

As much as I love trainers, I don't think I want these anymore. I think its the missing autobot symbol.
Power Corrupts and Scandals Erupt​
TEAM XBOX360​

harlemgirl23 ............ what store in harlem did you go 2... plz pm with the store... im still lookin for these... and harlem is not 2 far from the BX
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

If you need an 8, it looks like boundlessny.com still has a pair. They're $119.99 + free shipping. Hope that helps someone out there.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

YO does any1 know if dr jays is receiving them.. just called, some guy that work in the kix department was acting retarted....

*** edit

Will0827, where you copped from?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom