Nike x Undercover Daybreak

^
that's a bummer dude. best I can tell you is to just enjoy the shoe even more. Rock em as much as you can and not really care
about em.

i went for my second pair and it is the citron, can't wait to get them. I ordered same size as my OG black (TTS), hopefully they will fit the same for me.

i have a bday coupon and burning to use it for once. Thinking of getting the women's blk pair or mix it up and get citron

The citron pics in here are great but i dont see much of the double blk womens pair. Anyone with a pair in hand have pics?

i have a bday coupon and burning to use it for once. Thinking of getting the women's blk pair or mix it up and get citron

The citron pics in here are great but i dont see much of the double blk womens pair. Anyone with a pair in hand have pics?
Here's a couple I posted a few pages back
20190808_204951.jpg
20190809_133431.jpg

Seems to good to be true which means it prolly is but look at all these sites with the same price. They all look similar once clicked on and all are the same price. Kind of want to buy a pair to see....
8549F246-7DE0-40A0-970F-477413D936D7.jpeg

1195F1E7-4898-4094-9E3A-572601262178.jpeg

Wow. Phenomenal shoe for the price. I can’t believe I slept on these. They are way more comfortable then they look in photos. I could maybe size down 1/2 but I think TTS fits better. Quality is some of the best Nike has put out in a while. I need the blacks now. Any place still have them for retail?

1195F1E7-4898-4094-9E3A-572601262178.jpeg

Wow. Phenomenal shoe for the price. I can’t believe I slept on these. They are way more comfortable then they look in photos. I could maybe size down 1/2 but I think TTS fits better. Quality is some of the best Nike has put out in a while. I need the blacks now. Any place still have them for retail?
You can try BSTN STORE, price in euro so EU retail price

Citron’s are fire. Love them. Ended up selling the women’s black cw that I got for the low. Joints came in and the soles were all warped. :smh:

Might need the OG black/white’s now.

Citron’s are fire. Love them. Ended up selling the women’s black cw that I got for the low. Joints came in and the soles were all warped. :smh:

Might need the OG black/white’s now.

other than that whatd you think of womens joints? Kinda want to buy a mens instead too bc of the swoosh

ihust1e ihust1e to be honest bro, they was a lil underwhelming in person. Quality on par with the others, but it needs a different color swoosh. They look better in pics imo. I'm going to grab the men's pair soon. Joint's starting to dry up.

yeah it's a toss up between black and blue for me. I just waited for the cheapest possible option and
grabbed the blacks for 150. not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom