Nike zoom all out flyknit

Any have any pictures or colorways for the men's Nike zoom out flyknit that's coming out June 10th

Wish it didn't have that upper ankle portion. I will wear a sock if I want a sock.

Agreed on the ankle thing

A few models is ok but damb.

I like showin a little ankle

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these are womens only with pink colorways so far, even the black pair has pink flywire.

Might be the next evolution of Zoom Agility?

As for the ankle part, it's still in a small number of shoes and a plethora of shoes with flyknit lows.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these are womens only with pink colorways so far, even the black pair has pink flywire.

Might be the next evolution of Zoom Agility?

As for the ankle part, it's still in a small number of shoes and a plethora of shoes with flyknit lows.
but women dont really rock with zoom like that

Again, the Zoom Agility's are womens only and men still bought them by sizing up if they wanted a pair.

Womens training shoes is a big market right now.

The Zoom Agility and TR 5 Flyknit probably sold really well for Nike, those two are the only Flyknit options women have for training before the recent addition of the Free Transform Flyknits.

Really not into the ankle collar. They do it way too much now. These would be a must cop for me if no for that. I wonder if it's possible to cut it off and then just glue/cement the cut edges...

Agree with everyone about that ankle thing. It really needs to go. These would be much better without it.

Not really all that surprising at the price, the Free Superfly Mercurial retails for the same price and that has the old free sole, zoom sole on this actually looks somewhat different. Sole is pretty much from the Lebron 10?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom