Nike Zoom BB1 Vs Huarache 08s

imo you can't go wrong with either.
the zoom bb1 has a snugger feel with all of the cushioning
but also huarache's got the inner bootie
traction is great with both, both lightweight
To me the huaraches feel lighter for some reason
but the zoom bb counters it with the soft ride cuz of the full zoom
my ankle felt mroe stable with the bb than the huarache 08s..
but my ankles are pretty strong and i sometimes play in lows so the 08s didnt bother me...
i dont know hard decision but i am in love wih the setup of the zoom bb1 overall
it just feels a lot snugger and smoother of a ride for me when i play
i have 3 or 4 pairs of them and 2 of the bb2 lows.

but like i asid u can't go wrong with either

the way i see it is, the 2k8 overall feel like the 2k5, having a more close to the ground/responsive feel

and the bb1 overall feel like the azk1, having a softer cushion feeling like you walking on clouds.

^also the upper of the BBs seem to be flimsier i think
if you were to pick only one which would it be?

It has to be the Zoom BB 1. It has good traction, good support and just a real good feel on your feet. Just bought another pair to put on ice when I beat myfirst ones up.

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

the way i see it is, the 2k8 overall feel like the 2k5, having a more close to the ground/responsive feel

and the bb1 overall feel like the azk1, having a softer cushion feeling like you walking on clouds.
Comparing the bb1 to the azk1 is a disgrace... for the BB's of course
smokin.gif

Anyway... both are great shoes... I mean REALLY GREAT shoes... two of my all time favs. Very light... (08 is a little lighter), good cushioning (I think ZoomBB is better here a tad tho) and great traction (both). However, the BB has much better ankle support if that's important to you. I just wish they BB'sdidn't use suede on so many pairs.

All in all you can't go wrong with either... both own the HYPErdunks!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

Comparing the bb1 to the azk1 is a disgrace... for the BB's of course
smokin.gif
no way man!!! AZK1 are my fav shoes of all time, i rather play in the AZK1 then my BB1
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
(altho i love my bb's too)

back to the topic, if i had to pick between the two (BB1 and 2k8) it would be a "coin-flip" because i would be very happy with both shoes!!!! i wouldsuggest trying them on, and seeing what you feel is better... because they give totally different rides on the court....

Just got a pair of the BB 1, and in no way should they ever be compared to the ZK1's
laugh.gif

These shoes are so snug and light they make my Kobe's feel like Timberland boots

Back
Top Bottom