Nike Zoom BB3 doesn not have full-length zoom!!

http://www31.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=11723280&extra=page=2

Frankly, I'm quite disappointed by this fact. I ordered one of these for €30. But still I think these were advertised to having full-length zoom.

Anyone who has an extensive review of the BB3? So far all the reviews I've read, assumes that these shoes have full length zoom. I guess it feels like full length if you think that the shoes have full length zoom. 

http://www31.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=11723280&extra=page=2

Frankly, I'm quite disappointed by this fact. I ordered one of these for €30. But still I think these were advertised to having full-length zoom.

Anyone who has an extensive review of the BB3? So far all the reviews I've read, assumes that these shoes have full length zoom. I guess it feels like full length if you think that the shoes have full length zoom. 

What a rip-off
frown.gif

What other shoes have confirmed full length zoom?

Didn't the BB2 Lows only have heel Zoom? I wonder how many times Nike has done this in the past...

Didn't the BB2 Lows only have heel Zoom? I wonder how many times Nike has done this in the past...

thats the same set up as the kobe 5, but the heel unit its a little bigger in the kobes.

thats the same set up as the kobe 5, but the heel unit its a little bigger in the kobes.

This news doesn't surprise me because the forefoot seemed dead when I tried these shoes on.

This news doesn't surprise me because the forefoot seemed dead when I tried these shoes on.

Doesn't surprise me either. These were selling 20 euro cheaper than the OG BBs and Nike have gotten more greedy in the last few years anyway.

Doesn't surprise me either. These were selling 20 euro cheaper than the OG BBs and Nike have gotten more greedy in the last few years anyway.

The shoe could work with that zoom air setup if it was maybe supplemented with Cushlon (for example). However, I have not tried on a pair, so I cannot judge it. However, it is disappointing to see that it does not have full length zoom. I have to re-think trying to buy a pair now.   

The shoe could work with that zoom air setup if it was maybe supplemented with Cushlon (for example). However, I have not tried on a pair, so I cannot judge it. However, it is disappointing to see that it does not have full length zoom. I have to re-think trying to buy a pair now.   

Originally Posted by AntC

I really don't think so.. It would simply become Huarache 09&10 alike when it comes to cushioning responsiveness, which would have totally ruined it from a performance perspective.

Originally Posted by AntC

I really don't think so.. It would simply become Huarache 09&10 alike when it comes to cushioning responsiveness, which would have totally ruined it from a performance perspective.

about nike having done this in the past, if im correct the lebron VI lows was also advertised to have full length zoom? correct me if im wrong. but if nike did it, another lie. i dissected my white ZL6 lows and only saw double stacked heel zoom. posting pics in this topic is unappropriate thats why i wont.

about nike having done this in the past, if im correct the lebron VI lows was also advertised to have full length zoom? correct me if im wrong. but if nike did it, another lie. i dissected my white ZL6 lows and only saw double stacked heel zoom. posting pics in this topic is unappropriate thats why i wont.

Originally Posted by nikko13

about nike having done this in the past, if im correct the lebron VI lows was also advertised to have full length zoom?

i guess the bottom line is that we cant take anything for granted with nike and cushioning. a few years back 110 would get you full length zoom. now it gets you heel zoom and a phylon forefoot.

about nike having done this in the past, if im correct the lebron VI lows was also advertised to have full length zoom?

i guess the bottom line is that we cant take anything for granted with nike and cushioning. a few years back 110 would get you full length zoom. now it gets you heel zoom and a phylon forefoot.

Very interesting post you got there. Why don't you start another topic just like this one?

Very interesting post you got there. Why don't you start another topic just like this one?

^because im not sure if nike really said that the ZL6 lows still have full length zoom sir. and my pics of the process got corrupted. i can only show you the zoom units now as i have left the shoes in my homeland. but i can guarantee that they only have doouble stacked heel zoom. sorry for that sir. and sorry for the off topic.

Back
Top Bottom