Nike Zoom Blur

I only have limited experience with this shoe, but I will give you a little info based on what I know and felt. It has zoom air in the heel and a phylonmidsole. Thats a pretty decent cushioning setup, but the forefoot has too much courtfeel and no support. The heel is great. The shoe is very light, and from abrief wearing period in the store had pretty good traction, but the lack of cushion in the midsole and forefoot was a deal breaker. Depending on your game typeI would recommend the Zoom BB2, its like so plush, but low to the ground and light.

Originally Posted by kingsham

I only have limited experience with this shoe, but I will give you a little info based on what I know and felt. It has zoom air in the heel and a phylon midsole. Thats a pretty decent cushioning setup, but the forefoot has too much courtfeel and no support. The heel is great. The shoe is very light, and from a brief wearing period in the store had pretty good traction, but the lack of cushion in the midsole and forefoot was a deal breaker. Depending on your game type I would recommend the Zoom BB2, its like so plush, but low to the ground and light.

I haven't worn the shoe...... However your comments about the forefoot and midsole match up with my experiences of 'lower' end Nike BBall shoes.

Originally Posted by kingsham

I only have limited experience with this shoe, but I will give you a little info based on what I know and felt. It has zoom air in the heel and a phylon midsole. Thats a pretty decent cushioning setup, but the forefoot has too much courtfeel and no support. The heel is great. The shoe is very light, and from a brief wearing period in the store had pretty good traction, but the lack of cushion in the midsole and forefoot was a deal breaker. Depending on your game type I would recommend the Zoom BB2, its like so plush, but low to the ground and light.
Exactly. I have the shoes and played for several times. The shoes are light, fast. But lack of forefoot cushioning.

They do look very good though. I ended up getting a pair of Air Force 25s...but im not quick i pound inside somewhat and play the point but i prefer the halfcourt game. Like i said, i recommend the Zoom BB2...100x better than alot of shoes on the market right now.

I would say that these are probably a guards shoe and for big men the powermaxs. Both look good

Back
Top Bottom