Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

"The best things in life are free..."
6z8n77.jpg

Asian stores have had them since early January. Anyone know the production numbers for these?

^ thanks for helping...but I think he was asking for total production numbers and not the product number...i can try and find out...but off hand i have noclue.

To those that ordered from Eastbay, check your email as I just got one from customer service stating that they are getting them 2/15 and shipping out shortlyafter.

These just arrived today.
Absolutely incredible.
Ankle is a bit tight, but will try them out during intramurals tonight and see what happens.

Why these gotta come out right after Valentines day?...More than likely I wont have enough cash so Ill have to dust off the charge card but Ive wanted these toretro for too long not to get them...

i didnt read thru the whole post but can someone tell me whats so special about these? It can't be the looks cause their pretty generic looking. Are theincredibly great ballin shoes?

iconic shoe from the mid 90's. one of those shoes that "made a difference" in the history of shoe designs and inspired other styles to follow.jason kidd playing lights out in these shoes didn't hurt either. they are good all around basketball shoes (especially for that time).

Originally Posted by Control Are

^^ You must have wandered in here from the MF Doom SB thread
I dont understand why you feel the need to try and carry someone cause they asked a simple question.

S329 wrote:

iconic shoe from the mid 90's. one of those shoes that "made a difference" in the history of shoe designs and inspired other styles to follow. jason kidd playing lights out in these shoes didn't hurt either. they are good all around basketball shoes (especially for that time).

And to you sir thanks for the answer. The only thing I remember about this shoe was Kidd wearing it, but knew nothin about it performance wise

Alot of the younger guys are not going to remember how this shoe is important to the mid 20's and up crowd. This shoe has alot of sentimental value to us.

^black/white

went to my local footlocker and one of the employees showed me the stores binder of upcoming releases. it is indeed black/white.

Back
Top Bottom