Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

No problem my fellow Nike Addicts!

Just remember we are a select breed and we have been chosen to be apart of Niketalk where we get hot shoes way before the general population with discounts.

Meister.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

wft? I just called in and tried to order but they said the code didn't work.
mad.gif

I'm on hold as I type........

$+@% that.

Lady on the phone said she spoke to TWO supervisors who both informed her that 'these shoes are not discountable'.

smh.gif
at Eastbay.

i backordered two from eastbay, and when i ordered the first i had no problems with. it was the second one that was giving me hell. eastbay has got some snottypeople with bad attitudes and this b*tch was giving me hassle with the 20% discount. so i hung up and called again and the dude i got was mad cool... you justgotta pick and choose your battles i guess....

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_41019065_woodssixteenth.jpg

Persistency pays off again!! I 'upgraded' shipping, so my total came out to $114.97.
pimp.gif

The code worked for you? Did you have to tell them anything like to ask/speak to their supervisors? Or did they just run the code and it worked?

I might have gotten lucky because when I gave the lady the discount code she initially told me that it wasn't working but she told me to hold for a sec.and then BAM! she gave me my total 104 & change but she said wait there's shipping for a grand total of 110.98 to be exact. She must've justoverwritten the code or something.

Just got mine for 110 shipped, as well. GOOD lookin' out, NT!
smokin.gif

My story was exactly the same as mattfoley7's, sounds like we had the same rep...

Niketalk,

I talked to the Eastbay Supervisor and they have had major problems with their computers. The Discount Codes do not show up so you have to ask to either speakto a supervisor or tell the person you are talking to to ask a supervisor. The codes work! I do not believe i is a matter of the Eastbay operators being mad,rather a problem of them being uninformed.

Give them a break! They sit in a cubicle and answer stupid questions all day from people that have no idea what they are talking about. I guarentee that afterthey talk to people from Niketalk, it is like a breath of fresh air.

Meister.

Just got done ordering my 10.5 with the discount code! Thanks everyone for all the help! ordered faster shipping should be here by next monday or tuesday.

I called three different times - spoke with three different reps and all three would not give me the 20% off code. 2 of the three went to their supervisor andit still would not happen. They all offered a "consolation" of free shipping and thats it.

^ really? thats strange. The girl that took my order didnt even stress it. I was gamin her for a bit asking her about her day while she was confirming my info.I also got upgraded shipping for free. Try it again.

Hey guys, had a quick question on sizing. I know everybody said true to size, but what does that mean? I mean I wear a 8.5 in jordans but a needed a 9 in mybarkleys. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

The code worked for you? Did you have to tell them anything like to ask/speak to their supervisors? Or did they just run the code and it worked?
No, the code didn't work for me either. After I gave it to him, he said it's not going thru and put me on hold. He came back after a fewminutes and said his supervisor gave him the ok to override it in the system. The first lady I spoke with said she spoke to two of her supervisors, who bothtold her the shoes were not discountable.
laugh.gif

i just tried 3x in a row with 3 diff reps and they all say the code is legit but cannot be used with the flight 95s.
i even had them ask supervisors, they only offered me free shipping.

guess i'll try again later in the day after a shift change?

^ @#+. I should just try again today....

But seriously I got red flagged or something. I spoke with four different people; the fourth one said notes had been written down when I called the previoustimes, so he knew why I was calling a fourth time - lol. He was like, "I know why you are calling and I cannot give you that discount code. I could ask mysupervisor but it will be the same supervisor the other three people you asked spoke to, so the answer wouldn't change."

I just took the free shipping code. Grrrrrrrrrr.

^ Damn FLINT, they are showing you NO LOVE...

But hey, at least you got that consolation pickup, yeah?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom