Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

im glad there's a rejuvanation into da nike basketball retros other then penny, jordan, barkleys...
smokin.gif

Huf, both locations, got them this weekend. NT CHI as well. This shoe can be had pretty easily.

Has anyone's NDC order shipped yet?? Hopefully mine will pull through...I ordered them on Saturday when there were only a few sizes left, now theyaren't on the site

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Has anyone's NDC order shipped yet?? Hopefully mine will pull through...I ordered them on Saturday when there were only a few sizes left, now they aren't on the site

Just got mine today.Ordered on Friday morning and they shipped the same day.I never order ground shipping from anywhere because 1) it takes forever 2) youhave a chance of your order being canceled (because they process next day and 2 days first, so if they run out of stock, the people who chose ground shippinglose)

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Has anyone's NDC order shipped yet?? Hopefully mine will pull through...I ordered them on Saturday when there were only a few sizes left, now they aren't on the site
i ordered mine sat. too and i got my confirmation today..should be here tomorrow(2day shipping)

I could write for hours about this shoe...but basically what it comes down to is Jason Kidd was my favorite player growing up and his first 2 years in Dallaspretty much shaped the way I play ball. (JWill would later tear apart any fundamental sense I played w/ on-court...)

My mom always limited me to one pair of shoes every school year and they had to be $40 and under...$50 if she thought they were worth it. (And NO BARKLEYS nomatter what...cause he said Sacramento was a "ghost town" and she thought he was a jerk.) So pretty much I got all my shoes growing up from Rossand/or Marshalls/ JC Penny. True story. I didn't buy anything at a Foot Locker until I was 17.

Well...when the Zoom Flight 95 hit, I was in the 5th grade and I just HAD to have them. I had the blue away Dallas Kidd jersey and my buddy Aaron had thewhite/navy 95 colorway, and my best friend Austin's older brother Elijah had the white/red. I was jeeeealous and HAD to have them. But...my mom never cavedin...and it wasn't until the Thrill Flight went on sale from $85 to $58 at Mervyn's that I could even buy them. The Thrill Flight was the take-down,but I also liked them cause Mitch Richmond wore them while on the Kings that season in the same colorway I had....black/silver/gold.

I never got my first pair of 95's until my freshman year of college when I bought the white/black/blue/green for $108 shipped off ebay. Since then I'vebeen on the hunt at all times...and of course now I'm pretty happy w/ the pairs I have.

And who knows...my mom was trying to teach me lessons of budgeting...but pretty much I've just gone the entire opposite direction and try and buy as manyas possible now.
laugh.gif

Beyond a nostalgia standpoint...the shoe is just SO smooth. The way it slopes and flows is amazing. I've always thought Eric Avar was the best designerEVER at Nike (this includes Tinker
eek.gif
) and to me this shoe pretty much sums up perfectly what that man is capable of. The rounded edge of the collar, theearly use of Zoom Air, the perfect traction patterned outsole, and the color-blocking are just perfect.

paid 65.00 for my pair but these really don't jump out at me as a must-have. probably going to return my pair. it's a nice-looking shoe but i'm toomuch of a jordan head.

I can understand.
I was a jkidd fan too, so I was a happy little boy when my mom bought me the zoom flight fives from ross.
i never had a pair of jordans or any other "expensive" shoe until I was 17 also..........when i got a job

Just got mine today.Ordered on Friday morning and they shipped the same day.I never order ground shipping from anywhere because 1) it takes forever 2) you have a chance of your order being canceled (because they process next day and 2 days first, so if they run out of stock, the people who chose ground shipping lose)

WOW! that's good to know....my XXIIIs were canclled even tho it showed my size in stock. so, hopefully this order goes thro! i guess i shouldn't beso cheap since i already get them 40% off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I could write for hours about this shoe...but basically what it comes down to is Jason Kidd was my favorite player growing up and his first 2 years in Dallas pretty much shaped the way I play ball. (JWill would later tear apart any fundamental sense I played w/ on-court...)

My mom always limited me to one pair of shoes every school year and they had to be $40 and under...$50 if she thought they were worth it. (And NO BARKLEYS no matter what...cause he said Sacramento was a "ghost town" and she thought he was a jerk.) So pretty much I got all my shoes growing up from Ross and/or Marshalls/ JC Penny. True story. I didn't buy anything at a Foot Locker until I was 17.

Well...when the Zoom Flight 95 hit, I was in the 5th grade and I just HAD to have them. I had the blue away Dallas Kidd jersey and my buddy Aaron had the white/navy 95 colorway, and my best friend Austin's older brother Elijah had the white/red. I was jeeeealous and HAD to have them. But...my mom never caved in...and it wasn't until the Thrill Flight went on sale from $85 to $58 at Mervyn's that I could even buy them. The Thrill Flight was the take-down, but I also liked them cause Mitch Richmond wore them while on the Kings that season in the same colorway I had....black/silver/gold.

I never got my first pair of 95's until my freshman year of college when I bought the white/black/blue/green for $108 shipped off ebay. Since then I've been on the hunt at all times...and of course now I'm pretty happy w/ the pairs I have.

And who knows...my mom was trying to teach me lessons of budgeting...but pretty much I've just gone the entire opposite direction and try and buy as many as possible now.
laugh.gif

Beyond a nostalgia standpoint...the shoe is just SO smooth. The way it slopes and flows is amazing. I've always thought Eric Avar was the best designer EVER at Nike (this includes Tinker
eek.gif
) and to me this shoe pretty much sums up perfectly what that man is capable of. The rounded edge of the collar, the early use of Zoom Air, the perfect traction patterned outsole, and the color-blocking are just perfect.
i see. and what do you compare them to as far as performance? would you say only for casual use?

second that billy^^ similar situation. had to buy shoes from the clearance sections at Big 5 sporting goods here in southern cali. still remember the conversemagic johnsons, vision high tops or the nike air flight lite. did not own a pair of nice kicks like jordans or barkleys or any signature shoes till i was on myown. now i collect sneakers. imagine that. the air flight 95 is nice. very nice.

mine. strictly casual. sprained my ankle in the black and zest colorway. who knows when it will come out again.

Back
Top Bottom