Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

Got em! and Big ups to Postman who was like, damn those are nice!
your postman chilled and waited for you to open up the package?

laugh.gif
... thats exactly was i was thinking
Yeah that's right. Dude is real cool. He knows my name and everything. He's tight like that. Maybe that's why I got mines already and alls you can do is read about people gettin theirs. Maybe if more of you were nice to your public servicemen, you would actually get some service around here. And by the way, Southern Cali delivered Saturday morning.

What does being cool with your postman have anything to do with you getting yours first? Yeah like they're gunna skip your house and keep your packagetil the next day if they don't know your name
laugh.gif

^ poosht...ordered them through eastbay back then when the sku and discount code was posted

Originally Posted by richiedge

^ do an OG/retro comparison!

I got you playboy, I'll do it as soon as I can, right now I'm studying for the bar soooo I dont have alot of time.

Just received my pair from eastbay. They feel good. Cant wait til they are fully broken in.
smile.gif

I will be rocking them to my league game once I get home from work! Hell I might just rock these all week!! White/Black tee's for days!!
laugh.gif

I've got so many dang pairs of shoes lately I might just leave these in the box for awhile but they are nice. Wish they would hit the outlets so I couldget another pair for cheap.

just ordered mine for 130 (cupon did not work).
now i'm gona start movin some shoes around in attempts to get some garnett III's and infrareds to complete my collection.

I called them up yesterday and they said the size 9 and 9.5 were sold out and on back order until June!!!!!

Mine arrived today and the quality is great! Had the Wht/Blk/Royal-Teal in the 7th grade...good to see these are back! Great retro!

Sucks That you couldnt get the 9's. Got 3 pairs today at my door waiting for me. Got them when homie hooked it up back in december. Thanks again, goodlookin out.

I just tried again and the lady said they do have size 9 and 9.5 available...Don't know what the other rep yesterday was looking at... Couldn't get thediscount either after she asked her supervisor... Anyone know when these will be available in the west coast???

Back
Top Bottom