Nike Zoom Flight Club vs. Adidas TS Lightspeed?

Hi everyone, I'm new to NikeTalk, but I've heard countless people tell me how useful it was, so here we go.

I'm looking for a new pair of basketball shoes for the upcoming season, and while I usually play in low tops, I decided I'd try mids again. I'venarrowed my choices down to the Nike Zoom Flight Club and the Adidas TS Lightspeed KG. The Flightclub is $70 and the Lightspeed is $50 where I am, but I triedon the Flight Club's and they were incredibly comfortable. How do they compare to the TS lightspeeds? And are the Flight Club's similar to the Kobe IV?They use similar cushioning setups and I really enjoyed the Kobe IV's while they lasted.

Thanks

flightclubs, unless you're hedo turkoglu
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

flightclubs, unless you're hedo turkoglu
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hehe

yeah also flightclubs
cosign though they are not like the kobe iv. Cushioning wise Kobe IV: 8mm heel zoom, 8mm lunar forefoot. FlightClubs: 14mm heel zoom, dual lastedphylon insert on the forefoot. Durability wise the phylon will surely hold much longer compared to lunar. Check the review on the flightclubs byWhiplash
wink.gif

i've never found Adidas shoes to be anywhere near as comfortable as Nike shoes... and the Flight Clubs are among the most comfy of Nike's. There'sa Flight Club review on my blog - feel free to check it out.

I've heard good things about both shoes. I think the only gripe about the TS Lightspeeds is a possible traction problem, but I've heard that aboutevery single basketball shoe ever made.

The Lightspeeds were pretty comfortable for me, but I never played in them.

The Flight clubs look like they have too much going on, kind of gimmicky.

I cannot comment on the flight clubs, but if you choose the Lightspeed go up a half size, then change the insoles. The insoles in that shoe really doesn'tdo the shoe justice. I took out the insoles from the Adidas TS Pro Model, then placed them in the TS Lightspeed. The half size up gives that shoe a better fitduring lateral movement, and then a more solid fit at the ankle.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom