Nike Zoom Freak 2

The top of the heel looks terrible, the pattern looks terrible, the bottom of the heel jutting out looks terrible, the traction looks abysmal, almost kmart territory. The huge swoosh looks terrible, like an art project. The shoe is terrible :lol:

The only thing the shoe could possibly have left is performance. But with the look of that traction, you could play on a newly laid down nba court and slide everywhere. Maybe the pictures are just bad and it's deeper/better than it looks?

The top of the heel looks terrible, the pattern looks terrible, the bottom of the heel jutting out looks terrible, the traction looks abysmal, almost kmart territory. The huge swoosh looks terrible, like an art project. The shoe is terrible :lol:

The only thing the shoe could possibly have left is performance. But with the look of that traction, you could play on a newly laid down nba court and slide everywhere. Maybe the pictures are just bad and it's deeper/better than it looks?
Well, the Giannis signature line has been terrible to begin with, so I'm not really that enthusiastic. They are like the cp3s and other low end sig nike line. The kds are also terrible imo and just barely made the midrange, same goes for the pg and kyries.

Well, the Giannis signature line has been terrible to begin with, so I'm not really that enthusiastic. They are like the cp3s and other low end sig nike line. The kds are also terrible imo and just barely made the midrange, same goes for the pg and kyries.

KDS perform like monsters though.

E535F525-8E83-4D49-AD13-D76E5374C000.jpeg

3356008F-3ABD-4DAD-BEF5-D74A821DFF1A.jpeg

581C593A-1990-41D0-A536-6C03CAF73693.jpeg

900EEC96-A6A0-46C1-B954-442C6F7090F0.jpeg

i mean....they ARE the low end nike sig line......that's what they are supposed to be

i mean....they ARE the low end nike sig line......that's what they are supposed to be
Giannis must love Nike that much to have a crap shoe as a signature line. Klay got a better looking shoe and a better deal despite not being an MVP. I'd say Giannis chose poorly. Could have gone Adidas.

Man those look cheap af while having too much going on. The 1’s were basic but at least they were decent looking.

Those are terrible. Should be $75 on release day. He's going to be wearing a combination of 1s & 2s during the season restart. Hopefully more 1s. He should just skip to the 3s when next season starts in December, by wearing the 1s again. Man those are trash. Future of the league can't have this kind of garbage.

I hate the upper on this first colorway, but I didn’t think the black one looked too bad. Just hoping for good iD options and forefoot cushioning

I like them - I'm glad it's a new design and not just a repeat of looks like Nike does with Kyrie and KD's shoes lol

God I hate this storytelling in todays basketball sneakers :emoji_pensive: its always the same, Mitchell with his D.O.N moniker, Giannis and his brothers and family, LeBron and his "more than an athlete"-stuff, getting tired of this.

Giannis must love Nike that much to have a crap shoe as a signature line. Klay got a better looking shoe and a better deal despite not being an MVP. I'd say Giannis chose poorly. Could have gone Adidas.

For the most part, Adidas hasn't been doing anything to brag about in the aesthetics department for the last several years. I don't know what you're talking about.

Reality is no company has made a great looking basketball shoe in a while. I see the Lebron 7 Retros that have been coming out and think why can’t Nike makes shoes and colorways that look like THAT again..

Nike sigs look like counterparts of previous models or between other sigs. Other brands are different different at least.

Back
Top Bottom