Nike Zoom Freak 2

I've found myself wearing my Freak 1s and Kobe IVs constantly, because they remind me of the skate shoes I wore growing up.

you know when it comes to sneakers it's all about "what have you done for me lately" Or else new Jordans would sellout as well as da classics and we all know that's not true.

I just feel like giannis antetokounmpo's launch was so garbage compared to Kyrie Irving's launch and Kyrie Irving in my opinion doesn't deserve da dope sneaker line that he has compared to someone like giannis.

he didn't even get a proper introduction as being a premier Nike athlete or a" welcome da the Nike family" his sneakers just appeared one day.

his sneaker launch felt like Revis sneaker launch when he was in da Jets... completely random & out da blue...no kinda hoopla whatsoever.

we talking about da Greek freak here...

Paul George got better looking kicks...got damn.. how that happens? :lol: :smh:
The Kyrie 1 Dreams were the perfect launch colorway to debut a signature shoe. IMO the Freak 1’s could’ve had a better launch colorway than the orange all Bros

1587609265797.png

They look aight in that black cw.

Need more detailed pics.

yo what happened to Nike basketball designers?

what's da difference between stuff that looks like this and stuff that looks like fake retro shoes from Nike sportswear division?

That swoosh is too big for my liking. Interested in seeing the first colorway since that’s the one Nike likes to go all out on

yo what happened to Nike basketball designers?

what's da difference between stuff that looks like this and stuff that looks like fake retro shoes from Nike sportswear division?
They went to Adidas.
Ken link, Marx dolce and a few others.

Adidas basketball hasn’t exactly been churning out classics either
Byw x made some noise, but the marketing was handled horribly, but I don't believe the guys I mention actually design shoes, they sit on directional/executive roles.

The point is Nike has lost talent, and those we're the guys who had talent.

These look a lot better than the first picture, but at the same time they look like something they’d sell at Shoe Carnival, so I guess that’s not saying much for a signature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom