Nike Zoom Freak 3

There's a ton of sizes of these back on NDC

1627416797262.png
Strange…I have it saved under my favorites. And when I go to favorites they’re not available. But when I search for it it pops up…thanks!
E959101B-9847-4C20-8AEA-602025623B4C.jpeg

If support is bad, I’m out. I would buy these solely for the court and that review makes them sound untouchable. Shame cause I had some dope CWs mocked up on NBY…

They've got to be launching NBY tomorrow! If not, I'll spend my funds elsewhere. *shrugs

This ZF3 release has been super weird. Is the plan for only NDC to have these? Wanted to cop a black/white pair on disco but my size is now sold out...will they stock at other suppliers? Lots of different Immortality colors, and it seems like each retailer has its own separate colors. Confused

iu

This ZF3 release has been super weird. Is the plan for only NDC to have these? Wanted to cop a black/white pair on disco but my size is now sold out...will they stock at other suppliers? Lots of different Immortality colors, and it seems like each retailer has its own separate colors. Confused

iu
Covid supply chain issues. Some of their Vietnam shops have even shutdown.

They're spread too thin. The KD14 Dream is a gr and only made it to NDC and Scheels. Restocks have been sporadic and spotty.

iu

The black & white ones are coming on one of the other sites. Saw the release date a day or two ago. Gimme a sec I'll try to find it again.

The black & white ones are coming on one of the other sites. Saw the release date a day or two ago. Gimme a sec I'll try to find it again.

Thanks, homey! Appreciate the effort! Waited too long for discounted black/white ZF2s this past year and now I cannot find any in my size 14. Don't want to let that happen again

Back
Top Bottom