Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

:lol: these can be worn with jeans, simmer down. It's just about whether or not you can pull them off. He should have chosen a darker rinse, that cuff is way too big, and laced em up a like K-Steezy-ish. That pic posted is just wrong in so many ways. :smh:

Sad that no one really likes these and yet the galaxy colorway sells out. Of course.

I for one will be copping, rocking, and smiling ear to ear. Been a minute since I've held these in hand.

Sad that no one really likes these and yet the galaxy colorway sells out. Of course.

I for one will be copping, rocking, and smiling ear to ear. Been a minute since I've held these in hand.
of course you will....wish I had the hand that feeds you too!

roll.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to have these way back in high school
laugh.gif
 i think their nice for playing ball but i dunno bout rockin these casually
grin.gif

Seen the kd ones in person. They look like cheap plastic. Still wanna try em on tho

I tried NDC but I don't know what's up with that site. Kept telling me I couldn't add.

Eastbay said two of the colors were backordered and I didn't want to risk cancellation.

Jimmy Jazz had them :smokin

:lol: these can be worn with jeans, simmer down. It's just about whether or not you can pull them off. He should have chosen a darker rinse, that cuff is way too big, and laced em up a like K-Steezy-ish. That pic posted is just wrong in so many ways. :smh:

Tim Gunn when did you get into urban fashion?

Got my lebron hyperflights off NDC at 8:20 just kept clicking add to cart and they popped up. 11.5 is a terrible size to try and get if your not clicking the link at 8 am

Back
Top Bottom