Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

the tiger joints are str8...what baffles me is that if you like a pair thats not liked by the majority, you have no taste. why cant folks just buy wat they like and not be called out for their choice....i dont like the gay pride joints but if u do more power to u!

Has any1 seen the holograms in there local stores yet????......some1 mentioned they were pushed back for store release till around this time in july.......Thanks

Had to cancel my Footlocker order I placed last month. They were suppose to be back ordered until 7/19. Mofos still don't have any idea when they actually receiving the shoes to even ship. I guess they figured they'd just hold onto people's money forever.

Nope!

Sharks are the best ones imo, but that's not saying much given the other colorways

Yeah eastbay couldn't give me an answer to when the holograms will be in either....I'm getting super impatient.

they should of put little red somewhere on the shark pairs. Or i might be crazy idk. 

Nike should have released the original iridescents. Anyone remember the petition for those? Or have pics?

sharks are pretty tough
smokin.gif
this

I may have to break down and scoop up those Sharks. It's the best looking one out of the animal pack IMO

seems like the majority are after the sharks....i wonder if they all like em or they see the amount of love for em and now gotta have em? IMO the tiger and lion joints are easily the best

I'm going to say that most really like them. When pics of all three were first posted most only showed interest in the Sharks.

There's a fine line between hype and a shoe just being simply clean.

Last edited:
lion are fresh!!!!!! The material makes it INSTACOP cause it's some cloth material so it won't creaese as easily as shark but either way both must be cawped!!!

yeah i guess thats y i like the lions and tigers cuz the material aint that plastic ish......well at least they dont look plastic.

Asked an employee at my local footlocker and he said the pack is house of hoops only :frown:

Back
Top Bottom