Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

These will sit.

We got the Kobe, LeBron and KD at my store.

Only a 7.5-11 though.
mean.gif
I hope you are right, but I really doubt that. Anyone know how limited they are?

If they are giving them kd, lbj, kobe nick names... I think lebron's cw is the best. Kind of goes with that "galaxy" theme. Hyperflights came out when I was in middle school, would be cool to finally own some though!

That kobe colorway is too dope! Im dont think those will sit esp not in my size 13-14, copping on release date 

i see comments about these being bad to play in but i was hoping a normal cw comes out so i can cop to hoop in. can anyone be more specific about what's so terrible about them?

Can't remember how sizing was on these, if they fit kinda big or so-called TTS (so-called because I don't think there is such a thing now between Nikes, Jordan's, and dress shoes). Anyway, anybody that still has a pair can comment?

i see comments about these being bad to play in but i was hoping a normal cw comes out so i can cop to hoop in. can anyone be more specific about what's so terrible about them?

back then people complained about creasing but i mean...youre gonna have to expect that with patent leather. also, the cushioning and comfort could have been better.

back then people complained about creasing but i mean...youre gonna have to expect that with patent leather. also, the cushioning and comfort could have been better.
meh if it's just that think ill cop a black and red (or anything not too crazy) for the blacktop. the soles of these look like they could be good for outdoors. im hoping that the 22 colorways is accurate

Releasing the same day as the white foams and the Easter pack? These should be on the shelves for a while.

Lol. Gimmicks and garbage. I can't hate, though. Ppl will hand over their money for these. Nike is genius.

I grabbed em because I've wanted a pair of Hyperflights since high school.

A couple days ago I was on ebay searching them, couldnt find anything I wanted. Then I randomly walked into a shoe store the next day and saw these

instacopped :smokin

meh if it's just that think ill cop a black and red (or anything not too crazy) for the blacktop. the soles of these look like they could be good for outdoors. im hoping that the 22 colorways is accurate

Hyperflights have zero cushioning. If you want to wear them for ball u need to buy them a half size bigger and get an extra innersole. I also wear an extra pair of socks or some elite socks. The tongue also moves sideways when the minute u start running. I make a slice in the tongue that the shoe laces can go thru to keep the tongue in place. They will start to separate after a couple wears where the h meets the sole. They aren't meant to be worn outside, they will get destroyed. The soles will wear out and the patent leather will be beat up by the time ur done with a couple pickup games.

I've gone thru about 15-20 pairs over the years. They're almost like disposable shoes to be honest with u.

The quality was bad when they originally dropped. Add the fact that Nike now cuts every corner possible ... There's no way the quality can be as good as the originals, which wasnt good to being with.

Still, i love this shoe to death.

Last edited:

Hyperflights have zero cushioning. If you want to wear them for ball u need to buy them a half size bigger and get an extra innersole. I also wear an extra pair of socks or some elite socks. The tongue also moves sideways when the minute u start running. I make a slice in the tongue that the shoe laces can go thru to keep the tongue in place. They will start to separate after a couple wears where the h meets the sole. They aren't meant to be worn outside, they will get destroyed. The soles will wear out and the patent leather will be beat up by the time ur done with a couple pickup games.

I've gone thru about 15-20 pairs over the years. They're almost like disposable shoes to be honest with u.

The quality was bad when they originally dropped. Add the fact that Nike now cuts every corner possible ... There's no way the quality can be as good as the originals, which wasnt good to being with.

Still, i love this shoe to death.

This. I had a few pairs myself when they first came out, and they are just a show shoe. I'd love another pair for casual wear, but that's it.

These were a prime Alphaproject release and why today there's Hyperfuses and Hyperdunks. Hyperflights might be the lightest hoop shoes ever, but cushioning was sacrificed to achieve that. Classics though. They should go up on Nike ID.

I'm a try to get the Purple and Green pairs. Hyper Flights are one of my all time favorites. I need these.

I like the Lebron versions but would prefer just regular colorways

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up i guess ill cop something else. i wanted the black iverson 4s but i heard they left out the dmx
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom