Nike Zoom KD III – White – Varsity Blue – Metallic Silver | February 2011

Maybe I am not aware of something that NIKE is, but why release pics of such a bland colorway initially, as opposed to something that "pops" a little more.  Granted, I don't expect to see the VELVET HOOPS or Creamsicle version, but how about something with a little more color/texture.  I can probably see getting into these with the right colors and such, but I am hardly excited about what amounts to a very pedestrian looking white/royal blue version of a shoe that does little to distinguish itself, other than the tongue. from some of the standard offerings at Kohl's, @@%*'s, etc...Hopefully some more unique colorways and versions pop up before too long, so they can keep the KD hype alive from last year.  Such a great shoe for a great price last year, they need to capitalize on this!

Maybe I am not aware of something that NIKE is, but why release pics of such a bland colorway initially, as opposed to something that "pops" a little more.  Granted, I don't expect to see the VELVET HOOPS or Creamsicle version, but how about something with a little more color/texture.  I can probably see getting into these with the right colors and such, but I am hardly excited about what amounts to a very pedestrian looking white/royal blue version of a shoe that does little to distinguish itself, other than the tongue. from some of the standard offerings at Kohl's, @@%*'s, etc...Hopefully some more unique colorways and versions pop up before too long, so they can keep the KD hype alive from last year.  Such a great shoe for a great price last year, they need to capitalize on this!

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom