Nike Zoom KD III – White – Varsity Blue – Metallic Silver | February 2011

I was messing around and wanted to see what potential colourway possibilities there could be for the KD III. Two Phoenix colourways.

kdiiiphx.jpg

kdiiiphx01.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I was messing around and wanted to see what potential colourway possibilities there could be for the KD III. Two Phoenix colourways.

kdiiiphx.jpg

kdiiiphx01.jpg
These aren't bad at all. Since these are more generic shoes Nike just has to make sure they go crazy on the colors. The KD II wasn't very complex, most people just said the only big thing was the strap, and they went far with that so hopefully they nail this one.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

kdiiiphx.jpg

kdiiiphx01.jpg
These aren't bad at all. Since these are more generic shoes Nike just has to make sure they go crazy on the colors. The KD II wasn't very complex, most people just said the only big thing was the strap, and they went far with that so hopefully they nail this one.

I want to see more of a black based colorway before I decide. If not then going on the hunt for more 2. Still looking for a pair of kd 1's for a good price.

I want to see more of a black based colorway before I decide. If not then going on the hunt for more 2. Still looking for a pair of kd 1's for a good price.

KD recruited Terrence Williams, Anthony Morrow, & Nate Robinson to wear his shoes
nerd.gif

TWill & Morrow both agreed.

Via Twitter...

KD recruited Terrence Williams, Anthony Morrow, & Nate Robinson to wear his shoes
nerd.gif

TWill & Morrow both agreed.

Via Twitter...

these look real cheap......for real i mean i would cop thou on sale...........it just doesnt have that SIGNATURE LOOK

these look real cheap......for real i mean i would cop thou on sale...........it just doesnt have that SIGNATURE LOOK

Back
Top Bottom