Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I'm going to pay resell for the Lakers ones then I'm done done forreal. Forever.

Will wait until they hit stock X though.

Crazy release! Wasn't expecting it to be limited to a 2 mile radius so had to shoot out of the office real quick. Almost got the red pair as well but I'm happy with my Greek Freaks.

Yellow & Orange > Green > Red

IMG_2142.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2142.PNG
    IMG_2142.PNG
    342.1 KB · Views: 5
One of the reasons why I miss living in LA, I bet I could’ve scooped the Lakers pair for retail.

On another note, is the Nike Vault going to be revived now that the King is there?

I still got work to do. I have a pair but it isn't my size. Hoping I can find a trade but these prices are crazy...

The size I got is going for 2k on Goat...nuts.

Rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit on the Yellow pair. It made me 10 min late to work, but no biggy.

QUESTION about Snkrs Pass for iPhone - I didn't see where to choose a size. I checked. Was anyone on iphone able to choose a size?

My brother on Android swears he was able to choose size. Maybe @dinyc3st knows?

Rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit on the Yellow pair. It made me 10 min late to work, but no biggy.

QUESTION about Snkrs Pass for iPhone - I didn't see where to choose a size. I checked. Was anyone on iphone able to choose a size?

My brother on Android swears he was able to choose size. Maybe @dinyc3st knows?

I was able to choose a size. I saw from size 7 to 15. Only a few sizes were left when I got through.

Back
Top Bottom