Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

And that right there is why they do releases like this... so they can post stuff like that.

Didn’t they say the release would be at like 9 and the thing opens at 10? I’d be mad as hell. It’s pretty damn hot too.

yep doing this so they got something to post on their social media "oh look how hype this is because we decided to choose the most rtarded and inefficient way of releasing!"

waste ya time 2018

I haven't seen one person mention that. Nobody seems to care.

I care, I'm always happy to see innovation and improvement.

Key improvements.

• Lighter: They removed excess and uneeded foam within the shoe to give a closer fit and less weight compared to the OG.
  • Responsiveness: They added a full length zoom unit as compared to the original forefoot and heel zoom units. The zoom unit has also greatly improved since the originals so its kind of a double improvement with the improved zoom and it being full length.
  • Materials: Though they still use leather and other similar materials, they were meticulously chosen to be lighter than the OG's.

I think the Lakers jerseys should have been more Del Sol rather than a maize color.

I just think that the del sol color on Kobe’s shoes matched really well with the Three Stripe jerseys Adidas put out.

Nike manages to use the correct looking Maize color for these shoes but the Lakers jerseys this year are banana yellow "Amarillo"

11720196-DDAB-4F3A-89D2-F8F06256601C.jpeg

Via kustoo

Key improvements.

• Lighter: They removed excess and uneeded foam within the shoe to give a closer fit and less weight compared to the OG.
  • Responsiveness: They added a full length zoom unit as compared to the original forefoot and heel zoom units. The zoom unit has also greatly improved since the originals so its kind of a double improvement with the improved zoom and it being full length.
  • Materials: Though they still use leather and other similar materials, they were meticulously chosen to be lighter than the OG's.

I care. I'm only getting a pair to play ball in if these perform well on the court. Nike hasn't always delivered on the improved performance claims, so I'm curious to see how these really perform...

Anyone cop the Kobe 1 White/gum this morning? How was the process and line up? Bummed that I couldn’t make it out there. Currently watching the prices fall on stockx and goat before I pull the trigger.

Anyone cop the Kobe 1 White/gum this morning? How was the process and line up? Bummed that I couldn’t make it out there. Currently watching the prices fall on stockx and goat before I pull the trigger.
Reading from sneakertwitter, that Nike's POS was down for like an hour and a half or something. I don't think they sold all their pairs today, unless they keep going all night.

Local FTL said the Protros are first come first served. With all the Ls I've been taking this All Star Weekend in LA, I'm showing up super early.

Reading from sneakertwitter, that Nike's POS was down for like an hour and a half or something. I don't think they sold all their pairs today, unless they keep going all night.
Informed the line they’re going all night until midnight or until all pairs are gone, whichever comes first.

F17EC95B-9AFE-422E-AF08-C2817FB9439F.png

Key improvements.

Back
Top Bottom