Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Obsessed with these for ball. Played in the OGs and these are even better!!

236C3AF6-2BE4-43F2-A033-A1767F27D9D6.jpeg

B55C3F96-A979-463F-9A22-5AE7DF428785.jpeg

Hoop in mines to excellent shoe to hoop in love it

81pts just got in. What they represent aside, they don’t really do much for me in person. Easily take the maize over these. The stiff leather doesn’t compare to the softer leather used on the maize.

81pts just got in. What they represent aside, they don’t really do much for me in person. Easily take the maize over these. The stiff leather doesn’t compare to the softer leather used on the maize.
I hear ya.... blame Nike for not using the softer leather on the original.

More people need to realize the importance of a break in period. Ideally you do this for about a week before even touching the court

copy that, i'm glad i'm not the only one, started to think maybe i'm just to picky. i haven't try to break in a shoe for a week, so i might try that, thx for the info.

I don’t do that cuz I don’t like my hoop shoes to touch nothin but the hardwood. Hate getting little pebbles stuck in the soles. I break em in just shooting around for a few days.

oh i am the same, my hoop shoes don't touch outdoor pavement, so what i do is i bring the hoops shoes into work, then i change my shoes at work so i'm walking on clean tiles or carpet. people kept asking me if i'm going to the gym after work because i'm always carrying shoes when i leave work, hehe.

Throw up some comparisons. Thanks!

PO

Back
Top Bottom