Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

The og Undftd camo fits a little snug compared to my other protros. Gonna be a while before the canvas breaks in since I only wear casually

i'm thinking of grabbin the red and yeah i too wouldnt wear enough for a true break in per say bcuz they'll be my veteran and memorial day shoes so yeah idk the more comfy size is $100 more but the more snuggy size is ooh woo

These look good in all white tbh.
96FF3FB8-43C6-45B8-B5AE-C33530B48E60.jpeg
62C50916-B320-4A0F-BEFC-FE10BC804B3A.jpeg

(Waiting for my 81 purrs to come in :frown:)

I do hope more people forget and Nike waits too long because I really want to re-purchase the Kobe IV POP Finals, Kobe V Big Stages and Kobe VI Grinch with less hype on them so it will be easy for me :wink:

the 81 pts sitting is a classic case of nike waiting too long. i mean, 13 years after the fact? gg. people wont care about a ftb11 retro either if nike waits till 2029 :lol:

Does the discount still work on Foot Locker?

I was seeing if they were going pop back up on Nike.com but I guess the Kobe 1 81 colorway is sold out.

Correct.

shaqrules shaqrules and I both completed the scavenger hunt and purchased pairs.

81 pairs of size 14. I wore mine out of the store...

And they never saw daylight again until I got him to sign them at an event.

20180908_090936.jpg

I think there will be some differences because these are 81 point themes on the shoes.

Glad I can get a pair to beat into the ground.

Ah yes...what a day that was! ppl almost hitting us in traffic. ppl looking at your spinners and wondering why your rims did that....haha. ppl cutting us in line at NTLA. female reporter wondering if you were an athlete or some flossy rapper. and then hearing our numbers called. good times brother!

Ah yes...what a day that was! ppl almost hitting us in traffic. ppl looking at your spinners and wondering why your rims did that....haha. ppl cutting us in line at NTLA. female reporter wondering if you were an athlete or some flossy rapper. and then hearing our numbers called. good times brother!

Those damn spinners...LMAO What a time.

First ball session in these, one thing I noticed is the leather is a lot stiffer on these. Beautiful shoe regardless.

8ECFDC9A-6C96-4355-A535-8F35E3E5D9AF.jpeg

235BEEC0-CC72-4A2A-B54D-8B4D222C88EA.jpeg

Glad I wasn’t bugging when I said the leather felt really stiff. It’s a little too much for my liking. Let us know if it breaks in nice.

I’m not sure how well these will break in. They’re still very nice to play in but def not as plush as the All Star/Black and Yellow joints.

To be 100% honest, they used a cheap synthetic leather.

Reminds me of the thinner/smoother leather on the Blackouts, not the thicker/crumpled leather of the Del Sol’s and Final Seconds.

Played in my Blackout’s a few times, I went TTS but maybe should’ve gone half size down. I heard these run slightly smaller than the OG’s but there’s still just a tad bit more volume in the toe box for my liking. And that’s after double socking

Reminds me of the thinner/smoother leather on the Blackouts, not the thicker/crumpled leather of the Del Sol’s and Final Seconds.

Played in my Blackout’s a few times, I went TTS but maybe should’ve gone half size down. I heard these run slightly smaller than the OG’s but there’s still just a tad bit more volume in the toe box for my liking. And that’s after double socking
I was a size 11 in the OG and to me these fit identical. I had a little bit of volume in the OG and in these. I tried a size 10.5 on and my toe was mashed right against the end. I just think it’s the way these are built. Once laced up tight...no issues. These are super fun to play in and the cushion reminds me of the Air Jordan 12 full length zoom.

i'm thinking of grabbin the red and yeah i too wouldnt wear enough for a true break in per say bcuz they'll be my veteran and memorial day shoes so yeah idk the more comfy size is $100 more but the more snuggy size is ooh woo

If you’re considering going half size down from ur TTS I wouldn’t do it. I’ve put a couple of miles on mine and I still can barely bend the toebox, will be a while until it breaks in, if at all

Back
Top Bottom