Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

20190315_101626.jpg

Any size 13 here in need of the closeout? Pm me if interested, figured I'd post here before going to ebay.

if anyone is in the buffalo/niagara falls area, i believe its nike on military rd. they have the blackout, all stars and MPLS $139 - 30% off. not sure about whats available

my friend picked up a pair for me. its my 2nd pair of these, i love this shoe so much on the court. that full length zoom :pimp:

Price at outlet today?

I paid $112 unfortunately. Not as good as the $86 the other guy posted, but this was the best price I've found near me. They were $140 and had an additional 20% off today. The weird thing is that the Purple Reigns were $110. I asked a worker why these were priced higher and I tried to get the same price, but they couldn't do it. He said it might be because Nike has more of the Purple Reigns. Oh well... still better than retail.

I paid $112 unfortunately. Not as good as the $86 the other guy posted, but this was the best price I've found near me. They were $140 and had an additional 20% off today. The weird thing is that the Purple Reigns were $110. I asked a worker why these were priced higher and I tried to get the same price, but they couldn't do it. He said it might be because Nike has more of the Purple Reigns. Oh well... still better than retail.

Nice!

These were one of my trails from the Kobe 1 line. I never owned the model before the protro.. happy to have them in my bball rotation now

Nice!

These were one of my trails from the Kobe 1 line. I never owned the model before the protro.. happy to have them in my bball rotation now

I think they would be great to play in but I purchased for casual wear. I have way too many other Kobes to play in first. I'll probably play in them after I wear them casually for a while.

If anyone sees the 81 points at a Southern California area outlet, please let me know. I’ve been wanting to double up using my gift card.

Back
Top Bottom