Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I like the Kobe 1 fit better over the Pg 2. The light on the Playstation is the only reason it's a win of the trade. But what ever you like/wear more get/keep

Why are people dodging the size question?!? Trying to get a feel for it before the 11:30 SNKRS drop

Why are people dodging the size question?!? Trying to get a feel for it before the 11:30 SNKRS drop
you can't be serious man, the shoes just came out like yesterday. ain't know one know like that. some of these people are hypebeast, they don't wear kicks to perform in, they use it to stunt for the gram, so getting size a 12 and them having size 10 feet might be cool with a hypebeast wearing banana shoes flopping around town.

just get tts and if you don't like em return them.

you can't be serious man, the shoes just came out like yesterday. ain't know one know like that. some of these people are hypebeast, they don't wear kicks to perform in, they use it to stunt for the gram, so getting size a 12 and them having size 10 feet might be cool with a hypebeast wearing banana shoes flopping around town.

just get tts and if you don't like em return them.

Everyone’s saying they have them in hand, just lookin for someone who has the og’s like me and wants the protros to hoop in. If they’re selling out like they have been I don’t want to be stuck with a shoe that won’t fit and have to pay resale prices to get one that does

Everyone’s saying they have them in hand, just lookin for someone who has the og’s like me and wants the protros to hoop in. If they’re selling out like they have been I don’t want to be stuck with a shoe that won’t fit and have to pay resale prices to get one that does

I gotcha, did you ever wear the og’s?

The camo isn't faded out like other shoes that's sold out so think they might restock or drop the white pair?

cause they either tryna resale for a come up! ain't nobody gonna balling in their undefeated camo's or white joints. its for straight stutting for the gram. good luck! i've always gone tts for kobe's cause they fit narrow and tight which is how i like my kicks.

The camo isn't faded out like other shoes that's sold out so think they might restock or drop the white pair?
Doubt it. But I’m hopeful. The camos dissapeared after it sold out, only to pop back up again shortly before the accessories popped up. But it still said sold out, so maybe double orders were canceled and those pairs went back up and sold out quickly again

cause they either tryna resale for a come up! ain't nobody gonna balling in their undefeated camo's or white joints. its for straight stutting for the gram. good luck! i've always gone tts for kobe's cause they fit narrow and tight which is how i like my kicks.

Yeah that’s true, I was just hoping someone threw them in and could offer a comparison. I go tts in EVERY Kobe except the ones. The preludes I had to get in an 11.5 for the right fit

Yeah that’s true, I was just hoping someone threw them in and could offer a comparison. I go tts in EVERY Kobe except the ones. The preludes I had to get in an 11.5 for the right fit

From what I know, most retros use the same lasts as the OGs because they cost a fortune to make (unless the lasts were destroyed or disposed of, which does happen in some cases). If you went down half a size in the OG's, I would THINK that the safe bet would be to go the same size as those. Retros may use different thickness uppers or insoles, but the lasts are usually the same. Not sure if this is even helpful at all lol.

From what I know, most retros use the same lasts as the OGs because they cost a fortune to make (unless the lasts were destroyed or disposed of, which does happen in some cases). If you went down half a size in the OG's, I would THINK that the safe bet would be to go the same size as those. Retros may use different thickness uppers or insoles, but the lasts are usually the same. Not sure if this is even helpful at all lol.

Definitely helpful, I appreciate it

Been a while since I held the ogs, but I feel like these are lighter than I remember. Minor difference I noticed the heel isn’t glossy like the ogs. It’s flat white.

Back
Top Bottom