Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

There's someone asking like $1100 CAD for a size 10 in Toronto lol

that's like $860usd

I wouldn't say that at all. The AD line maybe but a lot of the best colorways of the older models still sell.

Cause you can’t get them anymore. When older Kobe’s were out they could be had for under retail. Only when they were made limited did they sell.

My boy just told me a kid got 10, 10.5, and 11 and he sold one of them for over 2k already :lol:

It just doesn't make sense..

I have not seen one person in the streets rockin any of the Protros. The retail managers I know copped and flipped immediately

I'm sure of it..all my guys only want the kobes to restock to flip them..especially the undefeated joints..

Money saved! Not a fan of the 1s but when protro 4,6,8, and 9s come out... its going to be super crazy lol

These patent red shoes, I don't see where exactly people would wear them. But the first Protro release (black/university gold), I've worn several times casually, and people have complimented me on them. 9s and 11s I still wear quite frequently (casually) and I see others doing the same. Other years/models, I never see.

Teaser
20180405_115721.jpg

Black & gold are nice but I'll probably pass. Got to have the close outs though at any cost.

Closeouts are a must. Will probably end up going for the Mamba Days too since I don't have the FTB XIs.

Back
Top Bottom