Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

nyc gunna be a zoo .. no point in even trying if you dont know someone

I do not understand Nike is sending so many pairs of these to NYC. I mean even them crooks Jimmy Jazz is getting them. At least supply the West Coast and South Western states such as TX and New Mexico before NYC man smh.

FCFS here too in LA, these look to be readily available though. Still going to try and lock both pairs down today though.

Anybody in the LA area that is not a Devin Booker fan but can still get a pair of the ZK 1 Booker PE which release today? The Suns are probably not that popular in LA, Kobe destroyed them most of the time they faced each other! PM me, if anybody can help!

Anybody in the LA area that is not a Devin Booker fan but can still get a pair of the ZK 1 Booker PE which release today? The Suns are probably not that popular in LA, Kobe destroyed them most of the time they faced each other! PM me, if anybody can help!

Lol

E9AFCDCF-2091-4794-BFB9-8FD8E2B3608E.png

Thanks Nike, but I wanted the Mamba Day Protro :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::smh:

Glad for the people who want last seconds they are more available. Those don’t interest me at all. Mamba days I’d like to have though.

Looking at the launch locator makes me feel a little relieved. At least 5 FTL's near me are getting them but it's FCFS.

One HOH (one hour away) getting Mamba Day and couple for Final Seconds. Hope I can hit on the MD online so I don't have to drive and stand in line for maybe a slim chance depending on stock.

1 store near me for the mamba days, and 3 within distance near me for the finals seconds. I dont even know how FCFS works anymore in terms of lining up or how early can you enter the mall. I haven't done this for years but I remember long ago they had a set time when you can enter to line up and a certain mall entrance door you can only go through. I'm out of the loop now and don't understand all the tips and tricks lol. I might show up early and wish for the best and if its a long line ill just dip out. I'm just not into doing all that anymore. I want to be optimistic that at least for the mamba days that lines will be short since its releasing on a Friday morning people have school and work, but I know its never the case lol.

1 store near me for the mamba days, and 3 within distance near me for the finals seconds. I dont even know how FCFS works anymore in terms of lining up or how early can you enter the mall. I haven't done this for years but I remember long ago they had a set time when you can enter to line up and a certain mall entrance door you can only go through. I'm out of the loop now and don't understand all the tips and tricks lol. I might show up early and wish for the best and if its a long line ill just dip out. I'm just not into doing all that anymore. I want to be optimistic that at least for the mamba days that lines will be short since its releasing on a Friday morning people have school and work, but I know its never the case lol.

For me, how FCFS has been working is you wait outside the store. You're one of the first people to be let in. And then you are informed all (FSR) are already sold even though it seems physically impossible since you entered the store .01 seconds after it opened and there was only a person or two in front of you (who both also strike out).

In all seriousness, When it's not put on the app (for reserve/mins head start), pairs magically disappear well before made available to the public. I can't speak for LA since maybe there is a little less room for shenanigans since these are in crazy demand there. But elsewhere, lotsa luck. I know there are people who already have these in hand. I don't know if they take photocopies of the box codes to scan and make it look like sales are the 'day of' release or what, but they go right out the back door. I'm willing to bet many of those on that map are already gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom