Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

L

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 7.26.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 7.26.13 AM.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 44
I was super pissed seeing everyone feast on early access for the shadow 1s and Off whites yesterday, but I'm calling it even with NIKE because I caught the W for these Mamba Day! Now I'm debating if I like these or the "finals seconds" more...........

I got excited thinking I might of got the mamba days cause I seen the charge but it was for the nxt which I canceled anyway cause I got them from footlocker.

copped white UNDFTD from kbdc lol. I was there for the mamba day, when it went live, both Mamba Day and UNDFTD was up. I blanked out and went for Mamba Day first, then I went back to get the white UNDFTD. Aren't they suppose to be an UNDFTD exclusive? Not going to complain because it completes my UNDFTD Protro pack

The SNKRS app didn't hold my spot in line. Purchased at 10, came back to see the results at 10:30 and saw I was kicked out. This should have been a draw like the XI.

I'm a bit surprise after looking at the footlocker map that these Mamba Day are more limited in terms of less stores having them. The map is way more filled with stores for the "finals seconds" by far. I kind of felt like it should of been the other way around?

yeah IMO should've been the other way around. It's actually Mamba Day, so the Mamba Day Protros should've been more available. I wanted them to go with my FTB XI's

by that logic, the FTB XI's should have been widely available as well, and we all know how that went..... my wallet is still recovering from that day

well the FTB XI was part of that FTB pack which was already limited so I expected the results. But the Mamba Day Protro 1's shouldn't have been limited if the Final Seconds has that many pairs and allocation.

Went to local HoH, they had 1 pair of NXT and 0 Mamba day Protros BEFORE they even opened......:rofl:

This is why I'm having second thought of driving to a HOH tomorrow for the final second pair, don't want to get there wait and then when they open tell me they don't have any pairs!!...:smh:

A friend of mine just texted me saying he ditched work to get to HOH early for a pair of Mamba Day and when they opened they only had 6 pairs. Lol 6 pairs?! sounds fishy.

Back
Top Bottom