Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Yea I know but they would only let me purchase one or the other (I got the UNDFTDs obviously) and after I stopped by La Brea and came back there was no line and they still didn't let me buy the final seconds

That's when you take your shoes back to the car, throw on a hat, and now you're a new customer.

Got my first ever W on the SNKRS app and picked up the mamba days up. Was hoping to secure the final seconds on the SNKRS app tomorrow but i doubt the Nike gods will bless me two days in a row

1523664724531935539316.jpg

Today's pickups. Sadly I have to find someone willing to swap my 9.5 Mamba Days for an 8.5. Got the Whites in my size though. Shoutout to MVP MVP for being the real MVP with the Silverlake info. Just need the Final Seconds tomorrow and I'm good for awhile.

I'm a bit surprise after looking at the footlocker map that these Mamba Day are more limited in terms of less stores having them. The map is way more filled with stores for the "finals seconds" by far. I kind of felt like it should of been the other way around?

final seconds are by far the cleanest colorway out there besides the derozans.

Santa Monica was a breeze with no line, walked in and out. Silverlake was cool but still governed by wristbands. La Brea, I kept thinking the line was cooked, but they kept coming out with more and more sheets of wristbands.
you went to all of these? did you get pairs at each?

Damn, I need a Cali plug for the undefeated whites or mamba days. Hawaii sucks sometimes, not to mention size 9's are sometimes way too overpriced. #stillgladimnotsize13tho

ANYONE in San Diego can help me out with Blends. They’re having the kobes tomorrow morning . ANyone know the procedure ?? Please

I'm not sure what to do.

My Niketown is getting the closeouts and they are fcfs. Which is awesome but they are also going fcfs with the shadows.

HoH is getting the closeouts and they did an app reservation so there might be less people but pairs got backdoored on the last protro release.

Where would you guys go

I'm not sure what to do.

My Niketown is getting the closeouts and they are fcfs. Which is awesome but they are also going fcfs with the shadows.

HoH is getting the closeouts and they did an app reservation so there might be less people but pairs got backdoored on the last protro release.

Where would you guys go

May have to do both.

Just going to my local mall and getting whatever size I can resell or trade at a store but I will for sure try online while waiting outside a footlocker. size 14 ugh

Back
Top Bottom