Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I'm glad they changed the time to 11:30. Hopefully they won't be hard to get.

Not getting hopes on the Undefeated

have they ever done this "disclosed location" before?

any guesses where they gonna pop up?

These are listed on Goat for ridiculous prices but funny enough, the del sols are more expensive than the camos.

I’m not in CA but saw this address for wristbands on their IG while stalking for info on white release:
1355 E. 15th St. Los Angeles, CA. 90021

Just make the black/yellows a GR with plenty of units so all of us who want a pair to wear can get them. The price is high enough to make me pause on these. Add any release shenanigans/complications and I'm out. I have other things to spend my time and money on...

not a big fan of Zk1, sold my original pairs years ago.
unless nike decide to release some dope PE colors.

if Nike will do kobe like Jordan, retro a few models every year, hope 4 or 5 will be among them.

Bruh there is 400+ people in line for these damn wristbands for the camos. This is ridiculous.

Undftd needs to never pull some dangerous, undisclosed **** like that again. The location was a warehouse in downtown LA located on a narrow street. Cars were speeding on the 10 Freeway and blowing through red lights when they got off the freeway just to get there. People left their cars in the middle of the street and on the sidewalk. A couple dudes got pulled over. Traffic in the area was instantly congested.

Got to undefeated wristband location within 15 minutes and got a wristband in 300s. Mad crazy. People parking in the middle of the street.

They're on the 700s now.
They got 1300 total and easily 600 people more in line.

Undftd needs to never pull some dangerous, undisclosed **** like that again. The location was a warehouse in downtown LA located on a narrow street. Cars were speeding on the 10 Freeway and blowing through red lights when they got off the freeway just to get there. People left their cars in the middle of the street and on the sidewalk. A couple dudes got pulled over. Traffic in the area was instantly congested.

Yea this is definitely a **** show

I’m so relieved I got in line before **** got worse on block.

But ****, can I get a different number or something.

Attachments

• 4328CB60-3F0E-437F-B3C6-C98DB20F61A0.jpeg
    4328CB60-3F0E-437F-B3C6-C98DB20F61A0.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom