Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I will never understand how, unless they get a major family & friend's discount, otherwise, it doesn't make any financial sense. Pretty much selling them for retail.
The only thing I can think is that people want the credit card points/rewards and maybe dollars toward the VIP. Maybe up their rep on Ebay. I dont know that's the only advantage I could think of

The Protros heavy?? Looking for a lightweight full length zoom sneaker to ball in, but these look heavy AF.

You have that backwards. Protro has full length and the OG had segmented.

Last edited:
That too. I'm just happy someone took my bid of $240. I'm taking two ad mids back for these. Looking through my collection on what I can take back to get another pair. I got the money to buy em outright but I'm looking not spend so much. Would rather have the Mamba Days anyway

CDF1A980-96CE-4F5E-94CB-4BBE199625B2.jpeg
They should let the public get a shot at these. No gimmicks.

life is too hard not being in LA
Don't feel too bad, bro. Northridge is not LA, it's 300 miles away LOL. I moved to LA 2.5 years ago from Detroit, always wanted to live here. There are more shoe options and availability than in other cities, but the traffic negates most of it. Unless it's a weekend release and/or your situation allows you to waste loads of time getting to the store, or you happen to live or work within a mile or two of the store that has some stock of the shoe you want, it's fool's gold. In the time I've lived here, I still usually end up having to get stuff online, Stock X, etc. Finding out a mall has something like the Final Seconds via NT on a weekday isn't going to help you in most cases LOL

Back
Top Bottom