Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Mamba Day treated me well

Dbj09NtVwAAmPvY.jpg

Second pair of Final Seconds on the way. I was shocked how much I liked these things when I got my first pair. The materials and cushioning are great. I had not planned to double up but after wearing my first pair just around the house prior to getting a chance to play in them, I wanted a backup pair immediately. Too bad Nike can't (won't) do all retros this well.

Just got these from stockx. Pics do not do this pair justice. Excellent retro. I am a big Laker fan. So this was a must have for me.

IMG_20180424_150638_386.jpg IMG_20180424_150638_382.jpg

I just grabbed a pair for retail on StockX. Do the Kobes come with any extras such as the NBA Larry O'Brien trophy tag that comes with Kawhi 1 and Sheed AF1?

I just grabbed a pair for retail on StockX. Do the Kobes come with any extras such as the NBA Larry O'Brien trophy tag that comes with Kawhi 1 and Sheed AF1?

No because he didn't win a title wearing these.

I'm hoping the shoe that has yet to be unveiled are the Kobe V "Big Stages" (wishful thinking)

I'm hoping the shoe that has yet to be unveiled are the Kobe V "Big Stages" (wishful thinking)

I think the last shoe is going to be for whoever wins this year. So, Durant, CP, Ben Simmons? (Lol I don’t even know what is he wearing, hyperdunks?)... We have to hope Derozan wins and wears some crazy retro heat along the way.

Durant didn’t win a title in the fours and those come with the hang tag. Leonard didn’t win a title in ones either

Durant didn’t win a title in the fours and those come with the hang tag. Leonard didn’t win a title in ones either

That is correct.

I should rephrase my statement to "Kobe did not reach the Finals in the 1's", and Kawhi did not wear the 1's in the Finals.

So in conclusion, the "Finals" shoes come with a Trophy hang tag saunupe1911 saunupe1911

Mamba days came in from StockX without the leather hang tag. I don't think that's acceptable. What's yall's opinions on this?

Mamba days came in from StockX without the leather hang tag. I don't think that's acceptable. What's yall's opinions on this?
StockX won’t do anything. My animal AM1’s didn’t even come with a StockX verified hangtag, and Russ was like too bad. That pair also had sharpie marks on the bottom and random imperfections in the midsole. StockX is trash, they’ll just tell you to beat it.

Sell it back on StockX, buy on GOAT if it's that serious. StockX doesn't really guarantee your pair will come with what they consider "extras," which is why I think buying on GOAT is better than StockX if you want to be sure you'd get things like the hangtags. StockX is great for sellers though lol

Sell it back on StockX, buy on GOAT if it's that serious. StockX doesn't really guarantee your pair will come with what they consider "extras," which is why I think buying on GOAT is better than StockX if you want to be sure you'd get things like the hangtags. StockX is great for sellers though lol

Good advice, appreciate it. I don't buy resell very often, but I've sold several pairs on StockX which is why I guess I just defaulted to it. I'll give GOAT a shot from now on.

Nah goat doesn't guarantee tags as well. My camo that I got from goat is missing the undftd tag as well

Nah goat doesn't guarantee tags as well. My camo that I got from goat is missing the undftd tag as well

Man, that sucks. Honestly it really isn't that important since I'm going to be balling in my pair, but I'm really not one to pay resell, so having to go that route (although not much more than retail) just makes me expect the most for my money. I burned through 5-6 pairs of the OG's when they came out...the nostalgia bug hit me hard with this one.

Back
Top Bottom