Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Was that you with your children and wife? I saw you when I was in line. They also took a picture of my kicks(prelude 5s) and a full body shot but no interview.

Only saw 4 people in line wearing kobe's. That says a lot about where most of the pairs are going.

Does anybody think they will re-release? Has a PE release ever re-released? If these were like the Boston HOH Exclusive Kyrie 4s, then these will be very hard to get.

Nah I was wearing all black, skinny dude. Black 2Pac shirt with a Los Angeles hat around 830 am. They were filming me on the corner and taking pics of my Mamba IDs, and then at the end they had me do an inbox of the ProTros on cam :smile:

Yeah I'm moving on. Couldnt pickup my 14 in the greens because of picking up the yellows. Only found 2 pairs of 14 online and the bid just ended at 700 tried a 13 in the original camo and they run too small for me to shell out 500 for some shoes that arent comfortable.

Not the camos but finally can cross one of my grails off the list

20180827_194817.jpg
20180827_194707.jpg
20180827_194551.jpg
20180827_194528.jpg
20180827_194745.jpg

Just need the 81 points and maybe the Grinches to retro and I can get out of the game for good.

Does anyone know what colorways of the Protro 1’s are still slated to release? Thinking of buying those All Star ‘06 joints but wanna make sure there aren’t any CWs I like more coming out later
Thanks

Last edited:
I wore them lightly for about an hour or a little more and found them to be very comfortable. I can only imagine after a nice break in period what they will feel like then. I know the All Stars didn't have the hype like the first release but they were the ones I was waiting for ever since the Del Sols. I know I'll love the final seconds too but so far the Kobe Protro 1 is my favorite release in a good while. Gonna try to get the next AD release and I'll be content until the Blackout 1's come thru

prices for the yellow undefeated have like doubled in less than a week while the rest have stayed the same or dropped.....lol did people just raise the price once everyone got them in hand or something?

Can anyone comment on the sizing for the UNDTFD Camos or all patent (DeMar/Booker) Protros?
Thanks.

PO

There's a lot of pairs they didn't let people pick up bcuz they cheated the system.

I hoping they restock like the OG camp and the white undefeated pairs restocked.

But I do believe those unclaimed pairs made the price of the yellows increase since there is less inventory.

I saw 5 pairs of size 15 listed on Saturday. 4 disappeared Sunday and they weren’t sold. I think people listed them before picking them up.

Back
Top Bottom