Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I don't want to get my hopes up, but what else could it be?

Although I wouldn't be shocked if Nike pulled their usual troll job and it's some random new colorway :lol:

Gotta be the blackouts. Don’t think they release back to back with the Allstars.
EC5D7168-2451-4345-BC42-9C7FDD9E437B.jpeg

MPLS from Shoe Palace came in today,. So sick.

What are you guys doing to treat/protect your ProTros? Even the slightest bit of moisture shows up on the grey nubuck. Kind of unnerving at first because it looks super sh*tty when it's moist but once its dry again everything's legit. I've got a couple of leather protector options at the crib but I'm curious what you guys are using.

The ProTros are fun. They are the complete antithesis of what the Kobe line has evolved to, when you look at the NXT 360s. I have a pair of those and they're pretty cool too, but there is something to be said about doing things 'the traditional way' that just works.

The person (we follow each other) that gave them the heads up got the colorway from Footlocker release calendar (they took it off, probably to correct it). I asked him yesterday.
The one I posted has black as the first color description with the 004 color code.

Last edited:
Well , I just found this on french site |l ( basket4ballers.com ) --

NIKE KOBE 1 PROTRO "BLACK/PURPLE"
Color: Black/White-Varsity Purple
Style code: AQ2728-004
Price: 189.90€
Date de sortie
23/10/2018

|l

Back
Top Bottom