Nike zoom Kobe 7 LACE PRESSURE

Anybody experience lace pressure on the top of your foot?? I'm having that problem. Hurts bad enough that I can't wear it.

manboobs.jpg

Lmfao. I dont think a better reply could have been posted. Seriously though, couldnt keep this in the official thread??? smh.

They had to make the shoe snug, in order to prevent slippage. However, it does not work, as you must lace them too tightly in order to get that lock down fit, and then you still get heel slippage in that shoe. The lack of a tongue, plus the flimsy material that is called the tongue, does not do the job. If you want a good low cut shoe that performs well, there are many better options out there, then at a more attractive price point.

I'd take them back. A buck eighty can get you three pairs of Durant III's, which are on sale, then are the better shoe!

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

They had to make the shoe snug, in order to prevent slippage. However, it does not work, as you must lace them too tightly in order to get that lock down fit, and then you still get heel slippage in that shoe. The lack of a tongue, plus the flimsy material that is called the tongue, does not do the job. If you want a good low cut shoe that performs well, there are many better options out there, then at a more attractive price point.

I'd take them back. A buck eighty can get you three pairs of Durant III's, which are on sale, then are the better shoe!
i only played in the VII 4 times only in the strong insole and i love it

haven't had the problem at all. I guess i'm lucky since it seems like something people have had issues with.

Yeah I haven't anyone complain about this shoe... This is probably like the 3rd negative complaint I've read.
Everyone that has them at the gym loves them.
But then again.. Ppl have their own preferences.

Complaining about laces being too tight? All I can say is maybe don't tie them too tight? What kind of socks are you wearing?

I appreciate everyone for the feedback. I actually just wear regular Nike crew socks and I don't tie them too tight at all, just pretty snug. It's too uncomfortable for me to play ball in so I guess I gotta return the cheetahs :/

While I can appreciate the effort that some of you place in support of Kobe Bryant and the sales of his footwear, 'lawd knows he needs it these days, people must remain objective when it comes the the functionality of the VII, especially when comparing it to the VI. 
This shoe is indeed a step down. It has too many moving parts, it is too expensive, while wearing the strong mid sole the ankle strap moves when you play, you can feel the laces at your instep, which is indeed uncomfortable for those of us who prefer playing in one pair of socks, as we like to FEEL the shoe we are playing in, and for a shoe that supposedly features options, it is extremely limited in those options. 

What if I wanted to play in the Play Strong mid sole without the ankle strap?

I appreciate what the designer did with this shoe, as having to make something fresh and new every year has to be tough. But when you come from such a simple shoe like the VI, one that can do so many things, to a more complicated shoe that is limited and then non functional on so may levels, they've made a mistake in my view.

*Puts flame suit on*

laugh.gif

^^^I kinda agree with you. I haven't hooped in the ZK7's yet but the thought of inner portion of the shoe being removable scares me
laugh.gif
I know the shoe is probably stable as hell...but its just a mental thing for me.

i knew b4 any VII's released that the tongues on the play fast/strong insoles were too thin. could tell from the pics. luckily i lace my shoes loose and will only be walking in them. sux for all you "ballers"

good idea, poorly executed...

Originally Posted by lockdown36

The soles for the vi and v were just as remove able.

Yeah, Obviously the insoles were removable, but with the ZK7, the insole is apart of the tongue AND cushioning unit and its removable as a whole...Thats kinda scary

Originally Posted by keebantot

Half size up perhaps?
I agree my Lumpia Lexicon.

I've got wide feet that'll make a bear skeet.

To accomodate the girth, the goodest policy is going a tad larger than
your usual form and size.

Busted my Cheetahs off the strength of a droopy wrist and a limp ankle
at the gym wednesday and i must say... it feels like a small Honda... 

cuz it's a good FIT.

Back
Top Bottom