Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
gimme a dark knight V please nike :frown:

Yes please! You just had me look at my photobucket haha. Took these pics 8-9 years ago. Where does time fly?

78E2A9E1-03BF-4566-97CB-3C5B103D33F8.jpeg
F0E25D2F-97BB-4E12-83D9-0DCD90551164.jpeg

Kobe 5 with slight tweaks to the upper and cushioning like the Protro 1s would be sweet. If Nike decided to go react with zoom like the KD11s might be an all time great shoe....

I loved the 4s until you played in them for a while. The lock down became an issue to me. The Vs fixes that imo. Played in my big stages home until it literally crumbled to death :lol:

All in all, yes. 4’s were good out the box but the lunarlon was still new at the time. Flattened out

The IV's were great as well. The V's just had that overall lock down feeling in the shoe. There have been so many great shoes in his signature line I can't complain. The 1, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11 are all awesome too. Nike also did a great job with the Exodus, very comfortable shoe. My only complaint with some of the 8's was the cardboard like tongue would sag to one side on some pairs, and the midsole would squeak. But overall it's a great shoe.

Overall the V’s are the goat. The 6’s grew on me but were a step down for sure. 7’s were trash and the 8’s were nice

still got a pair of VI's, need new OG laces for em

soles are perfect too

Back
Top Bottom