Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
There you go
5 colourways .5 championships. .do you have the picrure of it
9B72F040-4AE4-4989-81A6-BC5C1A1A6811.png

Only pics we’ve seen so far IT posted it last week.

What? All UNDFTD stores are raffling.

Wonder if it's one color only. That purple pair is my top choice. But I feel like Green will be the easiest.
Youll have one choice of the four . so one entry equals only chosing one colour among the 4

What? All UNDFTD stores are raffling.

Wonder if it's one color only. That purple pair is my top choice. But I feel like Green will be the easiest.
Probably one store/one colorway. I remember them being pretty anal about people trying to pick the Proto 1s up at multiple locations last time. Hopefully Undefeated enforces that here as well.

Now here me out here
I think i will abondon on pursuing the purple undefetaed because i beleive that 78% of us will go for it.
So i should just use my one time raffle to pursue the other colours that are less desired . like the teal and red .
Am i right

Just found out, all CWs have iridescent uppers OMG

will be copping all of them now :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Hope prices aren’t too crazy

I’m trying for the purple in-store. All other colors will be online to trade for purples

Everybody probably making hella UNDFTD accounts right now.

I'm just gonna put my 1 entry in and if it's meant to be then I'll get that W :nthat:
Tho they are asking for your last 4 digits of your i.d
Of course no duplicates of the last 4 digits and your name.
So I dont know multiple accounts with help with the same last four and same names.
Undefeated would just detect it and forfeit your raffle

Exaclty the purple lakers are always first to go and will have the highest value .
Just look at the protro 1 the laker colored ones are the highest out of them all.

it’s a blessing and a curse being a laker fan out here sometime :lol:

Back
Top Bottom