Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Regular footers
519254946114175007.png

Screenshot_20190822-112946.png

UPDATE (08/22): In addition to Undefeated's now-closed raffle, the retailer has confirmed that the collaboration will be offered as a complete set tomorrow, Aug. 23 at Undefeated La Brea via SNKRS Pass and from undefeated.com. The SNKRS Pass reservations go out today at 8:24 a.m. PT (11:24 a.m. ET), while the undefeated.com launch will take place tomorrow at 11 a.m. PT (2 p.m. ET).

Those reserve closed quick!!!!
If you were in the know you probably had a head start. I saw the sole collector update post at like 11:18

So if we live outside LA, is there any chance we can get our hands on these at retail?

On Undefeated's website, tomorrow at 8am pst / 11am est.

But that website is heavily botted. So, your chance is still close to 0%. I'm Team Manual, so it looks like I won't be getting these.

Last edited:
I read earlier complete set but I thought no way that’s correct :lol:

What’s the retail price

Too bad I’ll have no chance tomorrow, realistically just want the teal. Would off all the rest to NTers

You quoted the wrong person. I know these aren't releasing outside of LA.
I qouted correctly....and I stand by my statement. If Footlocker has any these 4 colorways for sale tomorrow or Saturday. I'll send you a pair of Kobe's 4 in your size.
Pm sz.

I qouted correctly....and I stand by my statement. If Footlocker has any these 4 colorways for sale tomorrow or Saturday. I'll send you a pair of Kobe's 4 in your size.
Pm sz.

Suck a ****. CNCPTS had never happen to them until that release.

If you insist on being a ******, do it on your own time.

Last edited:
For all 4 shoes at once :smh: oh well I'm outside of the snkr pass zone like always :ohwell: Not like I'd win if I was, takes the app to reload a good 20-30 seconds :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom