Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Ebay seller canceled my order for the pack which was $1050 shipped. He said UNDFTD canceled his order. He said this even though his listing had a screen shot of his shipped email. LOL
Price went up lol dont blame reseller trying to get max money

Copped the Spurs teal color on GOAT for $105 shipped. Felt like it would get cancelled. Status said delivered to GOAT though so I thought it had a chance.

Cancellation email this am.

Wtf?

Steal of the month? Year maybe? What idiot sold it for that much?

So if Nike is dropping the black ones...would anyone be surprised if they dropped the rest of the pack as well....

I wouldn't be. Only 2 pairs of the purple on stockx in my size 15. One wants 1k and the other wants 975.

I'll wait it all the way out. I have the max bid right now and it's no where close to those prices.

Ebay seller canceled my order for the pack which was $1050 shipped. He said UNDFTD canceled his order. He said this even though his listing had a screen shot of his shipped email. LOL

Leave negative feedback and report the account to eBay.

Same with dude above, thought teals would be going for more money than green pair. Regardless, purple and black is the way to go. Black does look a little plain compared to the rest, but I'd still rock. Purple is the real must have though

Back
Top Bottom