Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Not sure it’s “redemption”...

Got the hyper jades and purples, but they sent me the firs instead of the purples! On top of that, I decided going TTS of 10.0 was too small for my liking.

I was able to sell the greens last night for $200.

I managed to get the blacks this morning in 10.5 but black is a little too boring. I like to hoop in colorful shoes so I may circle back and get the jades in 10.5 (don’t want to pay more than retail) if I don’t like the mambas in person.

Fortunately for me, I was hooping this morning and stepped off the court to “get in line” and ran back on defense after doing so. I didn’t know results until after my game.

Not sure it’s “redemption”...

Got the hyper jades and purples, but they sent me the firs instead of the purples! On top of that, I decided going TTS of 10.0 was too small for my liking.

I was able to sell the greens last night for $200.

I managed to get the blacks this morning in 10.5 but black is a little too boring. I like to hoop in colorful shoes so I may circle back and get the jades in 10.5 (don’t want to pay more than retail) if I don’t like the mambas in person.

Fortunately for me, I was hooping this morning and stepped off the court to “get in line” and ran back on defense after doing so. I didn’t know results until after my game.
Haha nice. Mid game cop

I dunno about half size up for more toe room. How much room lol. The toebox is bulbous so it gives a weird feeling imo. I went 12.5 basically my tts. wondering how a 12 would feel for hoop.

If you’re considering going .5 down then I doubt you’re wearing your TTS.

But I suppose everyone’s feet are different.

I dunno about half size up for more toe room. How much room lol. The toebox is bulbous so it gives a weird feeling imo. I went 12.5 basically my tts. wondering how a 12 would feel for hoop.

These fit like Nike SB lows IMO

D9C97B72-BBC8-41A8-85EF-5064EA95F7A3.jpeg

They might throw them up on snkrs randomly months later as exclusive access like they just did with the sb x aj1

If you’re considering going .5 down then I doubt you’re wearing your TTS.

But I suppose everyone’s feet are different.
I’ve been measured recently. TTS works 100%.

I feel like some people like a snug fit for hoop. Then factor in elite or thicker socks, yeah.

Have a feeling the black mamba pair is gona stay around $300 or a lil more...jumped on a pair on stockx for $300...used affrim again..hopefully it doesnt get canceled

Back
Top Bottom