Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Take your pick for black or white. Think the white sets it off.

20190916_205058.jpg
white laces the only way with blacks IMO..
and they still aren't these..
demar-derozan-nike-zoom-kobe-4-pe-2-e1553248481764.jpg

Size 15 tho!?!?! Is it usually super cheap or super expensive being such a rare size?

It's hit or miss. They don't make a bunch of size 15s so they always sell out first. With these shoes resale was a dud anyway so I got one pair of the purples for 300 and the second pair at 210. The black pair I got for retail.

Stock X bid got accepted for 235. Probably could have waited a little bit longer for them to dip even more but I wanted them now to hoop in.

Last edited:
Were my Carpe Diems supposed to come with a lace swap - or is that just UNDFTD pairs?

Copped last week for $125 on an accidental price match at Foot Locker lol. One location had em at $150 but not my size. Went to another location that had my size but they weren’t discounted. Had them call the other Foot Locker to confirm the price match, and it somehow ended up being $124.99. I didn’t ask questions haha

Were my Carpe Diems supposed to come with a lace swap - or is that just UNDFTD pairs?

Copped last week for $125 on an accidental price match at Foot Locker lol. One location had em at $150 but not my size. Went to another location that had my size but they weren’t discounted. Had them call the other Foot Locker to confirm the price match, and it somehow ended up being $124.99. I didn’t ask questions haha
No extra laces for them just UNDFTD pairs

Hmm any tips on removing the excess glue.

I put some goo gone on a q-tip and lightly rub over the glue several times until it loosen up and used a rag to wipe it off. It was on the lace tip and flywire panel so it didn't strip any paint but keep in mind what might get damage by the goo gone or any adhesive remover you're using. Everything on the Kobe 4 are plastic so it's fairly safe from damage lol. There was a glob of glue on the under the sock liner near the top eyelet for no reason but I was able to pick out with my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom