Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Ok so now I am ****** off right now.

One of my buddy's works for the Nets, it is pretty much confirmed that players/team equipment managers can ID these and they come in within a week or 2. This is why we are seeing these colorways.

WHY NOT JUST GIVE THE CONSUMER THE NIKE ID???? WHY???? Nike could make a killing man.

I can confirm the same info!!!! Ridiculous!!!!

One of my buddy's works for the Nets, it is pretty much confirmed that players/team equipment managers can ID these and they come in within a week or 2. This is why we are seeing these colorways.

WHY NOT JUST GIVE THE CONSUMER THE NIKE ID???? WHY???? Nike could make a killing man.
That's insane..
ID would be like $205.. but still.

It's funny that many do not know that Nike has probably already done the research. It is obvious the Nike sees no value in this shoe. If Nike would make that kind of money off of these? There'd be a plethora of avenues in order to receive them. Nike isn't above making bank like that.

Im not surprised.

It's funny that many do not know that Nike has probably already done the research. It is obvious the Nike sees no value in this shoe. If Nike would make that kind of money off of these? There'd be a plethora of avenues in order to receive them. Nike isn't above making bank like that.

releasing an online tool and making shoes based on orders still gives them some sort of revenue doing very little to no work (launching a separate tool for consumers, that’s it)

if prices accordingly then ppl will buy.

releasing an online tool and making shoes based on orders still gives them some sort of revenue doing very little to no work (launching a separate tool for consumers, that’s it)

if prices accordingly then ppl will buy.
Nike didn't become a billion dollar company by betting on what MIGHT happen. They happen to know that outside of you and a few others on niketalk, there is hardly any interest in these shoes.

Nike didn't become a billion dollar company by betting on what MIGHT happen. They happen to know that outside of you and a few others on niketalk, there is hardly any interest in these shoes.

Ehhhhhh, I get it but not true. Half the NBA wears em and that alone will generate sales.

There is no interest in AlphaDunks, Max Hoop shoes and Zoom Rize and crap but they still trying to pump those out. Even all the Team shoes now are Kyrie, KD, Lebron mostly.

you can sell anything if it's marketed properly. as the poster above said, the nba players wearing the protro 4's alone would generate hype. if these same nba players are IDing shoes, that's even more hype.

you can sell anything if it's marketed properly. as the poster above said, the nba players wearing the protro 4's alone would generate hype. if these same nba players are IDing shoes, that's even more hype.
So that's the excuse? These weren't marketed properly? This shoe didn't sell well the first time around according to the reports on other sites. Lost the rest of the fans when it did not come loaded as advertised in the retro. It has popularity among fans of Kobe, but that isn't saying much in america.
Ehhhhhh, I get it but not true. Half the NBA wears em and that alone will generate sales.

There is no interest in AlphaDunks, Max Hoop shoes and Zoom Rize and crap but they still trying to pump those out. Even all the Team shoes now are Kyrie, KD, Lebron mostly.
Nike is a numbers company, and they like being popular. If there is something in the vault that will keep them popular? They will release it. Unfortunately for the fans of this shoe, there is not enough of you to warrant such a response it seems. It if were, they would have done something about it already.

Still wanting those purple undefeateds. Wish prices were closer to retail like the rest of the pack.

What size are you? Most of the sales are close and a couple are below retail.

20191018_163353.jpg

This makes so much sense, it's obviously become the "team" shoe all of a sudden and some of these colorways the EM's are getting made either by them or for them are crazy

So that's the excuse? These weren't marketed properly? This shoe didn't sell well the first time around according to the reports on other sites. Lost the rest of the fans when it did not come loaded as advertised in the retro. It has popularity among fans of Kobe, but that isn't saying much in america.

Nike is a numbers company, and they like being popular. If there is something in the vault that will keep them popular? They will release it. Unfortunately for the fans of this shoe, there is not enough of you to warrant such a response it seems. It if were, they would have done something about it already.

That really didn’t address my answer though about your post about popularity. They have a ton Of basketball shoes sitting and still making colorways. It’s not about Kobe fans it’s nike basketball in general.
Bron retro 1s and and 3s can be had under retail right now too my guy. These would sell more than those.

Nike also likes being exclusive and having the players in “PE” for social media. Check around IG, this shoe has plenty of “hype”.

Price point plays a huge factor also. Greek Freak new shoe was the highest purchase nike basketball sig in years reports say. It’s new design n price point was right.

That really didn’t address my answer though about your post about popularity. They have a ton Of basketball shoes sitting and still making colorways. It’s not about Kobe fans it’s nike basketball in general.
Bron retro 1s and and 3s can be had under retail right now too my guy. These would sell more than those.

Nike also likes being exclusive and having the players in “PE” for social media. Check around IG, this shoe has plenty of “hype”.

Price point plays a huge factor also. Greek Freak new shoe was the highest purchase nike basketball sig in years reports say. It’s new design n price point was right.
Say what you want, the shoe isn’t on id.

Back
Top Bottom