Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
These shoes came out a decade ago and some people still think low tops aren't safe
And i call those people.....
4A04FD14-2E13-4FF5-BBC0-9FFB18BA0F58.gif

But i did roll my ankle in my kobe 11s last week....still went back to a kobe after it happen...the 9 high cut :blush: That was in my bag.

Got these on footlocker Australia at like 1am.. I was planning to get them when I woke up, but I was at a drive thru waiting, and decided to check it out and most of the sizes were gone..

Whew. I think my first kobes were the 6s, so I'm glad nike are releasing these. Got a couple of 1 which are noice..

All LA colors are a must. 4’s are the goat Kobe’s. Changed everything with b-ball shoes in general.

There have been other low top bball shoes that performed pretty well before the IVs, but they changed the game with their marketing of low tops..
The Jet Flights were pretty good. The og Jordan XI and XIV lows were both pretty good for balling. But there was never a big push to sell those models.

You guys think these will fit like the OGs true to size? I was a 9.5 back then but my foot got a lil wider since then so not sure if I should go up half size to a 10?

I'm considering selling off alot of my collection. I got so many shoes that I dont think I can wear before this starts happening to them. Might as well sell while they have value

I think I'm in for tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom