Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Anybody else notice that the heel zoom in the Undefeateds doesn’t feel as pronounced/bouncy as the zoom in the Carpe’s? And the forefoot phylon isn’t as plush?

The fit on the undefeateds isnt as snug either.

I played 3 games in the undefeateds tonight and the differences were immediately apparent.

Screenshot_2019-10-30-10-26-55-1.png

Goat. :nthat:

Doing his best Woody Harrelson impression :pimp:

Please tell me he didn't brick it :lol:

Anybody else notice that the heel zoom in the Undefeateds doesn’t feel as pronounced/bouncy as the zoom in the Carpe’s? And the forefoot phylon isn’t as plush?

The fit on the undefeateds isnt as snug either.

I played 3 games in the undefeateds tonight and the differences were immediately apparent.
Interesting. Undefeated fit a little looser? Or just overall snugness, not length?

Also interested to know more about this since I'm looking to cop a pair of the Undefeated to ball.

The undefeated pairs are not as snug right out of the box. I don't have the CDs but my Del Sols were a very tight squeeze initially, snug on the verge of uncomfortable, until I broke them in with a few wears. The undefeateds didn't need any break in and have held up with wear without getting loose. I would say go with your same size if you already own a pair of 4's or tts if you don't have any reference pair and you shouldn't have any problems.

So these exclusive player/staff ids have camo print options now? Lol

Praying this is all just a precursor to Nike giving us the 4s on Nike By You even though I know that won't happen. :smh:

So many players in the NBA wearing the IVs in some amazing colorways. You’d think this was a flagship shoe Nike wants to promote and sell mega units. Yet we’ve only gotten 3 meh GR, overpriced, and not selling out colorways and the 4th comes out this weekend. I cannot understand what Nike is doing with this model...

Very good point. Also the NCAA season is about to kick off (pun intended), I wonder if the IV's are going to be as prevalent with the college players/teams.

Back
Top Bottom