Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
just waiting on the FTBs to hit discounts>D, I'm sure it will at some point as the hype on the 4s are slowly dying down and with the 5s looming in the horizon|l

Early release in Asia!

Attachments

• IMG_20191105_115914.jpg
    IMG_20191105_115914.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 2,285
I will never understand the logic behind Nike’s release of these shoes. Just so poor all around, and they don’t even care that they’re losing money.

No one can tell me there’s not profit to be made if these were up on ID. We all know how cheap shoes really are to produce, and there’s more than enough people out there willing to shell $150+ for custom colors on this model. Just take the AD exodus off ID if you’re really worried about having two Kobe models up.

I would imagine, if Nike is going to put them on ID it will be right before the Highschool basketball season starts, I would think somewhere around thanksgiving.....if they not up by then, they not coming.

I can see this as easily being the best selling shoe on ID if they do it.

We’ll see...

So the Carpe diems are sold out in my area, some reseller scooped up the last sizes to make $20 on each. Gonna get the ftb and see how I like them now. Every time I decide to pull the trigger on this shoe my order gets cancelled or my size is gone

Edit: ordered them. I didn't like them at first but I'm gonna keep an open mind. Better than paying resale for og colorways I don't really like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom