Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Chaos will sit fsho. Kids hate Kobe. They don’t know. No young generation dude wants to watch non-HD footage so the YouTube highlights of his prime have low view count. Kobe fans all 25+ and getting old in the knees and joints from partying and slowly being less disciplined w the diet. Aside from the one hoop sesh per week, balling is mostly for cardio/friendship. So who is gonna drop $180 for a performance shoe that is outdated. No one. Only Kobe fans. Well if the 81points sat then ..

Kobe fans all 25+ and getting old in the knees and joints from partying and slowly being less disciplined w the diet.

Kobe-Bryant-Italy-1-BG.jpg

:lol:

Sneaker free agent, he wears what he feels like. Unless I missed info on his next step to seal a deal with a brand.
I thought that might be the case, I saw a pic of him wearing a pair of Curry UA
The caption said he was signing with UA....

Still a free agent. He's been wearing Kobes and Currys. Sometimes in the same game. But I highly doubt he goes to UA. They're flagging right now. Nike's probably the best bet if we're going off shoes he's worn.

Bryant coined the term "protro," a hybrid aiming to represent a pro-level retro sneaker that could be worn not only by consumers off the court, but by today's players during NBA games. The brand has added in a few under-the-hood enhancements with today's manufacturing techniques, making it a more reasonable option for NBA players than traditional retro sneakers that continue to use 20-year-old technology.

So they didn't do anything different with this shoe, yet NBA players supposedly cannot stop wearing them? They are still calling it a protro, even though nothing has changed? Okay. This article is nothing but Nike trying to regain energy behind this sig line, because it really does not have much interest.

Oh I didn't realize they only released the mids. They didn't seem to have enough cushion for me to be interested. I think I saw Tatum and one other player in them.
Yes during the FIBA USA time Tatum for sure before the 34’s announced., Blake griffin too. But those were the mids. And agreed they’ve gotten great reviews

Back
Top Bottom