Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
“Not fair” all these threads are now

Kobe 4 thread, barely see two pairs buried way deep in that pile. Nothing relevant to the model to post here. Could’ve thrown that in the 5 or 6 thread.

Last edited:
It sucks that we aren't getting the numbers we want...

But folks want to Blame Vanessa like shoes are the only thing on her mind...

It sucks that we aren't getting the numbers we want...

But folks want to Blame Vanessa like shoes are the only thing on her mind...
We know she has other sht on her plate. It’s just frustrating because she said one thing and hasn’t followed thru. Walked away from the Nike deal. Told the fans she wants Kobe fans and hoopers to have access. She held the power and signed the deal again. But it’s all been lies and BS.

I’m annoyed but not tryin to bash her. Maybe I’m naive but i still am hopeful the day comes when Kobe protros are easily had at retail. Although mainly want 6s and 5s and if that day comes, they’ll probably have moved on from them.

We know she has other sht on her plate. It’s just frustrating because she said one thing and hasn’t followed thru. Walked away from the Nike deal. Told the fans she wants Kobe fans and hoopers to have access. She held the power and signed the deal again. But it’s all been lies and BS.

I’m annoyed but not tryin to bash her. Maybe I’m naive but i still am hopeful the day comes when Kobe protros are easily had at retail. Although mainly want 6s and 5s and if that day comes, they’ll probably have moved on from them.

But there is so much behind the scenes that we don't know.

(Not saying you) but it's crazy some of the stuff of the stuff I see bashing her because people can't get a pair.

I'm frustrated like you guys are...but maybe because I'm a bit older with kids my mindset is different.

I couldn't imagine losing my spouse and child.

We have no idea if the contract says to make more pairs or make them more available.

I'll always blame Nike before I blame her. They have been doing this stuff for years...they can't even fight bots.

We have no idea if the contract says to make more pairs or make them more available.
Right.
Seems like that’s not in the contract. But that’s what she said she’d make sure would happen, and it’s not. So yeah we can blame Nike but ultimately she had the power, she caved, and was dishonest about it (from what has been seen so far). Let’s see what the reverse grinches hold. If they’re easily attainable everyone will be shocked lol.

The receipts

BDB897BE-CC3D-4B25-BCA5-6F8454ED13E9.jpeg

That part -
91DA949A-443E-48EF-B0F0-E45533B37B19.jpeg

And
9A810DAE-7544-444F-A651-7408609D7796.png

Then there was the time she posted these for no reason. They happen to be one of the ugliest 6s Nike ever made but that’s beside the point lol

149A916C-85C9-4E83-9780-C64470C4FB7B.jpeg

Why even post at all :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
If it’s just gonna be 🧢

I don’t think most realize how fine the line is between Kobes being unattainable and being bricks.
I don't think anyone cares though.

Colorways of Lebron and KDs brick every year lol.

I think they should just put them on Nike ID from time to time, if they want to manage the sales so closely.

I've seen lebron 20's and gt cut 2's on sale on Nike all the time. It's not like anyone would care otherwise if Kobes really did brick. At least we'd have shoes to play in. And even if Nike had to mark it down on discount because they produced too much, they're still making a profit. It only cost them like less than 5 bucks to produce the shoe in china

Back
Top Bottom