Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
The apparel >>> shoes but the prices are brazy. They could have just as easily did $248 and still paid homage.

At this point I'm just gonna keep making my own Kobes..... Nike ID is my friend.

Attachments

• 20230809_161855.jpg
    20230809_161855.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 740
I remember nike doing those limited edition white or yellow jerseys either 8 or 24 that you could buy for 500. It came in a special wooden frame/box. I saw it and passed since 500 for a jersey is pretty crazy, but now I regret skipping it. Especially with how hard it is to get any kind of kobe jersey on nike. Going to ask everyone I know with a snkrs account to enter for the black mamba jersey. I need it. Just wish they would make an authentic black mamba for 225. Authentics with the stitching is so much better than swingmans.

I remember nike doing those limited edition white or yellow jerseys either 8 or 24 that you could buy for 500. It came in a special wooden frame/box. I saw it and passed since 500 for a jersey is pretty crazy, but now I regret skipping it. Especially with how hard it is to get any kind of kobe jersey on nike. Going to ask everyone I know with a snkrs account to enter for the black mamba jersey. I need it. Just wish they would make an authentic black mamba for 225. Authentics with the stitching is so much better than swingmans.
It was nuts, $500 for a swingman in a cardboard box SMH :smh:

They did make those authentics back in 2018 in both Kobe’s numbers. They definitely were discounted too and I regret not buying the #8 for under $100 :smh:

IMG_7922.jpeg

They never had the Wish logo on them. Those was fakes that whoever were making
Wish was the sponsor for the Lakers before they switched to Bibigo. Lakers Store always added the wish patch whenever you bought Nike jerseys (swingman/authentic) from them hence my jersey from the left was from the Lakers Store and the jersey on the right was from NDC.

Last edited:
It was nuts, $500 for a swingman in a cardboard box SMH :smh:

They did make those authentics back in 2018 in both Kobe’s numbers. They definitely were discounted too and I regret not buying the #8 for under $100 :smh:

IMG_7922.jpeg
I remember these in 18 were authentics, but never thought to buy it. Definitely a big regret or even scooping any Kobe jersey for retail or less. I had a white authentic from footlocker for under retail so I thought I was good on Kobe jerseys. I've since circled back and have that yellow swingman and purple statement that dropped in 2020 on NDC. Also got the royal blue 8 M&N one since it was on sale. Really want a black mamba version but the authentic prices now are OD so I gotta live with swingman unless Nike decides to make one in the future.

Ohhh word. So it was just a Lakers store exclusive(yall LA folks always get better dibs). Yea only remember the swingman and authentic 8 and 24 jerseys

I remember these in 18 were authentics, but never thought to buy it. Definitely a big regret or even scooping any Kobe jersey for retail or less. I had a white authentic from footlocker for under retail so I thought I was good on Kobe jerseys. I've since circled back and have that yellow swingman and purple statement that dropped in 2020 on NDC. Also got the royal blue 8 M&N one since it was on sale. Really want a black mamba version but the authentic prices now are OD so I gotta live with swingman unless Nike decides to make one in the future.
Hibbet sports held me down in 2020/'21. Copped a nice amount of M&N Kobe Jerseys from them using promo codes and all

Also... always had my eyes on the mpls but Hibbett never got them. .... think I eventually got it from nba store where a promo worked for it

Yeah def going for the jacket first, then joint the draw.

I still don’t understand how they have Mambacita apparel but no Kobe apparel.

Maybe it isn’t Vanessa.
Nike might just be plain-stupid.

Back
Top Bottom